2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

Does anyone know if Snow White and her prince are out at the party? I think some of the princesses were meeting with their princes last year I'm correct.

Since 10/13 is sold out online, can you still buy the tickets at the gate? Or is the whole party completely sold out?

Since 10/13 is sold out online, can you still buy the tickets at the gate? Or is the whole party completely sold out?

You are much better off trying and calling them now to see if they still have some available. Previous posters have mentioned that they were still able to buy tickets even though it's marked sold out. There is also a possibility if you stay on site to get tickets through the concierge service. Other than that I don't think you'd be able to get them any other way once it's sold out.

Was looking around the disney shop parks app and Disney store online, looks like they added the new design for Halloween this year. I'm liking the skeleton outfits
7509057370659-1

I cannot wait for the announcment of all the Halloween items.
While we don't know if it'll hold true this year, both WDW and DLR have had similarly designed Halloween items for the past few years. Kickinwing820 posted a picture of one of the designs being featured on items listed in the Shop Parks App. There are several different items in the app. So, while these things might not all make it to DLR, I'm guessing that at least some of these items will be for both parks. It also means that we should be seeing Halloween merchandise slowly trickling into the DLR shops soon!

While we don't know if it'll hold true this year, both WDW and DLR have had similarly designed Halloween items for the past few years. Kickinwing820 posted a picture of one of the designs being featured on items listed in the Shop Parks App. There are several different items in the app. So, while these things might not all make it to DLR, I'm guessing that at least some of these items will be for both parks. It also means that we should be seeing Halloween merchandise slowly trickling into the DLR shops soon!

I can not wait to go shopping!

I just called and they still have tickets for the 13th if you call over the phone. And here I wanted to go on the 6th of October. I guess I can go on one of the Fridays in September

I just called and they still have tickets for the 13th if you call over the phone. And here I wanted to go on the 6th of October. I guess I can go on one of the Fridays in September
Are you saying over the phone there are no tickets for October 6th?

Was looking around the disney shop parks app and Disney store online, looks like they added the new design for Halloween this year. I'm liking the skeleton outfits
7509057370659-1
They also have these outfits on the Halloween t-shirts as well. I saw lots of cute things I just have to have. Like this Mickey pumpkin votive holder. I have the salt & pepper set from last year that matches this. It would look great on my kitchen table.Screenshot_2017-08-08-16-50-10.png

They also have these outfits on the Halloween t-shirts as well. I saw lots of cute things I just have to have. Like this Mickey pumpkin votive holder. I have the salt & pepper set from last year that matches this. It would look great on my kitchen table.View attachment 259995
There was a salt and pepper set that matched that adorable votive holder? I hope it's in the parks this year! Starting to think I should consider upping the merchandise line of my budget but I'll have to lower something else... decisions, decisions! (Also, thank you for mentioning "votive holder". I had to look it up- learn something new every day!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter