2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

How does the Remy scavenger hunt work? Is there a cost or is it free? Are there clues to the locations or do you just have to look around? DH is a big foodie and I'm not, so this might be something I could do while he eats at each location.

How does the Remy scavenger hunt work? Is there a cost or is it free? Are there clues to the locations or do you just have to look around? DH is a big foodie and I'm not, so this might be something I could do while he eats at each location.
There is a minimal cost for the map which basically covers the cost of the prize (pin). I think last year it was around $7-8. It is fun looking for them and they are sometimes hard to find. There are no clues to the locations except that they usually don't put them inside the buildings.

I agree the Remy scavenger hunt is really fun. Some are hard to find! But as far as claiming your "prize" (the pin) you don't have to put a single sticker on the map. You could buy the map and walk right over and get the pin without looking for a single one. Also they do give you the map back to keep (if you want it - they just stamp the back as "complete") so you can continue the hunt.

Answered my questions as I was typing them!

Is there a Dis Visa discount for purchases over $50.00 at the Festival Center like there is at some other locations?

I love doing the Remy hunt but I do wish the map were a little smaller. I'm also not really a fan of Figment (our first trip was in 2008 so I didn't know him in his glory days) so I don't see spending a bunch of money on merch. The schoolhouse rock font feels weird too. I thought i saw a cute Remy logo a few pages ago... is that design just for promo stuff? i thought he was really cute... :sad1: Of all this only the stainless growler intrigues me but I worry about the price tag on it...

I guess I should say it keeps it fresh while its full and unopened... once you open it and drink some out it will go flat pretty quick.

Does this merch ever become available on the shop parks app? Or can you only buy it in person during the festival?

I was curious and would like to know if anybody brings their own tray to the Food and Wine Festival? I read an article on dfb saying that you can bring your own tray and it makes things much more easier with the food and your drinks of course. Just thought I'd ask and thanks in advance.

Does this merch ever become available on the shop parks app? Or can you only buy it in person during the festival?
Some things are usually available on the app, especially at the beginning of the festival. Once supplies get low they go to In Store Only; this can happen fairly quickly for the popular items.

I was curious and would like to know if anybody brings their own tray to the Food and Wine Festival? I read an article on dfb saying that you can bring your own tray and it makes things much more easier with the food and your drinks of course. Just thought I'd ask and thanks in advance.
Some do bring their own. Some have posted links over the years to where they've purchased them. Some bring ones from past F&W years.

You definitely can! Many people do it. It's usually quite cheap to buy one on amazon or other places before you go. I think there a picture of one a couple pages back.

You definitely can! Many people do it. It's usually quite cheap to buy one on amazon or other places before you go. I think there a picture of one a couple pages back.

Does disney have a problem with anybody doing this? Also what did the people do when they're not using it or eating on it do they just put it in there book bag or walk with it?

Does disney have a problem with anybody doing this? Also what did the people do when they're not using it or eating on it do they just put it in there book bag or walk with it?
I can't imagine that Disney has a problem with it at all! Never heard such an account on here either.

If we're roaming around eating, we each hold onto our plates. When we're done (at least for a while!!), we throw it in the bag we carry into the parks.

A container that helps delay losing carbonation. The brewpubs and tasting rooms around here fill them to go or if you home brew its a convenient way to take what you've brewed over to parties and such.
I love how you learn random stuff here!! :thumbsup2

A container that helps delay losing carbonation. The brewpubs and tasting rooms around here fill them to go or if you home brew its a convenient way to take what you've brewed over to parties and such.

Sure would be awesome if Disney allowed us to fill them at the Global Kitchens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter