• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 dates for WDW hotels/packages?

...I'm wondering what time packages will be released as well. Also, will the 2018 rates be open for cast members discounts as well?

For some reason I keep thinking it's going to be 8:00am est but I have no idea why.

Does anyone know if this will be just package rates, or will they have room only offers as well?

Plus does this mean that they will post for all of 2018 or only up to certain dates?

Just curious. We did book a room only already and I was hoping for a better rate than what we have now. But I'm guessing it may be to soon for that?

~D

Your room rates might be findable. If you go to Disney's site, look at resorts, choose your resort and then click the "Rate details" link that is below the average price per night. Then click "view seasonal pricing" on the next page. This should take you to a month-by-month calendar and you should be able to click the forward arrow for months in 2018. It should show you the rack rate for each 2018 day. Remember to add taxes as these rates do not include tax. Good luck!

Your room rates might be findable. If you go to Disney's site, look at resorts, choose your resort and then click the "Rate details" link that is below the average price per night. Then click "view seasonal pricing" on the next page. This should take you to a month-by-month calendar and you should be able to click the forward arrow for months in 2018. It should show you the rack rate for each 2018 day. Remember to add taxes as these rates do not include tax. Good luck!

This totally worked for me! Thanks!

Wow this worked for me too! It's nice to be able to get a rough-ish estimate before tomorrow. I've been doing 13.5% tax on all of my options so I may be pleasantly surprised tomorrow! I like to round too far up than too close.

What is the benefit to booking a room the moment the 2018 rates become available? Do some resorts or dates really sell out that quickly? I ask because the last time I poked around "pretend" booking for the AKL, I found rooms still available with only a week's notice.

What is the benefit to booking a room the moment the 2018 rates become available? Do some resorts or dates really sell out that quickly? I ask because the last time I poked around "pretend" booking for the AKL, I found rooms still available with only a week's notice.

I'm going Christmas Week 2018 so I know I'm probably not going to get an AP or DVC discounts for that time period. As soon as I'm able (Aug 2017) I'll be booking some of my trip that isn't DVC.

If booking room only is there any benefit of using an agent? Do they get better rates or the same? I see the only benefit would be we can pay for our trip before we go whicj I quite like for budgeting

The dates are loaded into the calendar but no pricing yet :)

I don't remember ever being this excited to book a hotel room. :tigger:But the suspense regarding Pop Century's new room prices is killing me.

The dates and calendar are up but it's saying their booking engine is having problems is it just flooded with traffic?

This dates are there along with room rates (that may or may not be accurate) but you can't book anything as of 6:20am. Looking forward to booking for August 2018 :)

Doug :goofy:

I'm trying to book for Jan 3-5 and it's saying that booking is currently unavailable. Currently 3:23am California time. I stayed up all night for this, and now it's not working.. lol

I also am waiting anxiously to see what my rates will be! We'd like to do a FW cabin 4/14/17-4/20/17. It's saying that booking is down (must've been flooded? LOL) but I'm so bummed, when I go to the rate calendar so far the only rates that are loaded are through January 2018. So still waiting LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter