2018 dates for WDW hotels/packages?

Ok, so it's not just me. I knew I had the right time, cause I talked to an agent. This is my first time reserving a WDW vacation package, and I'm kinda freaking out.. lol

Unless they aren't opening it up until 8am Est I read that somewhere in a post
I talked to an agent and they said that online reservations open at 6am, thenjoy the phone lines open an hour later. He could have been wrong though..

Ah man that sucks more for you it's 9pm here and I have to get up at 4am for work but sheesh you have a worse deal

Does this always happen???good to see Disney isn't immune to the power of demand online s I feel like I'm trying g to get rare concert tockets

I'm waiting too. Thankfully also from Australia so it's night time. Apparently I'm upgrading to a garden view as all standard view are sold out for my Feb dates at Riverside.

I'm waiting too. Thankfully also from Australia so it's night time. Apparently I'm upgrading to a garden view as all standard view are sold out for my Feb dates at Riverside.
How do you know they are sold out ? They prob just haven't opened the floodwaters yet

I can view the availability of the rooms, but just not book them. All the other room types are available, but standard says sold out :(

I don't think anyone can book yet for 2018 regardless of what's available and what's not
Looks like I'll be waiting s while longer

currently on hold to try to make a reservation over the phone. Website is still saying reservations are down

Goodluck. I think I will wait for the online reservations to be reinstated. I called one year before and I was on hold for over an hour.

I'm sure we can get online tomorrow and make a booking if we aren't going peak time

I could totally be wrong, but I swear I remember that the same thing happened last year. I think I was able to start sending quotes out at around 11am or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter