2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Our Dining Plan went down here in Canada for about an hour. We had no access to even seeing it. I called 5 of my friends and all of us lost access just to the dining. Anyone else have this issue?

Awake but in germany :tongue: Seems they are keeping the boards up? Normally Dis is shutdown at this time

When I refresh the specials page it shows 10 specials then immediately goes to 7. Wish I could crap a screen shot of it.

I think tuesday as well, but you never knwo so I am going to keep checking throughout the morning. I really hope it does because I took Wednesday thru Friday off and I really want to avoid setting the alarm fo an ungodly hour.

Awake but in germany :tongue: Seems they are keeping the boards up? Normally Dis is shutdown at this time

It normally shuts down 15 minutes from now. (I’m in New Zealand so it shuts down for me at 8pm normally which drives me crazy.)

So as long as we are all awake, where are you planning to stay and what are your dates? Originally we planned Beach CLub ( I do love the BC) however a CM hinted we would need to make a change to YC, and my DD refuses to stay there, so I needed a back up plan WE are now looking at Old Key West and going DEcember 14 to 22

We are booked at CBR November 24th ti December 2nd and FD is just a bonus. I was booked there before I found out about FD and this wont stop us from going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter