2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Can you point me to how you are figuring that out? Is it in an old post on this forum, or a link to another site?
I did a search for 2019 Marathon weekend corrals, so I found it on another site. But in the time since I posted that, corrals are up too. On the RunDisney site under “Runner Info.” I was right, I’ll be in E.

Thank you for posting, because I still can't find them on the run disney site. I know this may sound a little crazy, but they put my 15 year old in a different corral than me. She's in E, her 22 year old sister and I are in F. The times that we submitted from our 10K were about 1 minute apart. I'm surprised that our bib numbers are so far apart and that they would put a minor away from the parent. Her dad is in C, but he's a lot faster than we are. Will they let her go with F if she doesn't want to start by herself? It probably won't be that big a deal to her, it's not like I'm worried about her getting lost or anything, but she probably won't be happy. I thought with the time I submitted that I would be in E with her. I knew DD22 might be one corral behind us.

Thank you for posting, because I still can't find them on the run disney site. I know this may sound a little crazy, but they put my 15 year old in a different corral than me. She's in E, her 22 year old sister and I are in F. The times that we submitted from our 10K were about 1 minute apart. I'm surprised that our bib numbers are so far apart and that they would put a minor away from the parent. Her dad is in C, but he's a lot faster than we are. Will they let her go with F if she doesn't want to start by herself? It probably won't be that big a deal to her, it's not like I'm worried about her getting lost or anything, but she probably won't be happy. I thought with the time I submitted that I would be in E with her. I knew DD22 might be one corral behind us.

Your daughter can move back to run with you, no problem. There are thousands of people running, so no telling how many people submitted the same time. I don't know if rD takes into account that someone is a minor as long as they meet the required age. There are a number of speedy youngsters running solo or in front of their parents! Have a good race :)

Last edited:
Your daughter can move back to run with you, no problem. There are thousands of people running, so no telling how many people submitted the same time. I don't rD takes into account that someone is a minor as long as they meet the required age. There are a number of speedy youngsters running solo or in front of their parents! Have a good race :)

Thanks! That makes me feel a little better. I realize it's a huge race, and we probably won't stick together throughout the whole thing anyway. I was more thinking the time waiting before the race starts would be awkward for her. When we ran our 10K back in November, she would run for awhile, then walk til I got somewhat close to her. As soon as she saw me she would take off. She finished in 1:14, I finished 1:15 for our 10K. Those were the times we submitted. Of course I train 3x a week, and she does not train. She's generally athletic, cheers, does high jump on the track team. That's the difference in being 15 and 48 years old I guess!:)

Thanks! That makes me feel a little better. I realize it's a huge race, and we probably won't stick together throughout the whole thing anyway. I was more thinking the time waiting before the race starts would be awkward for her. When we ran our 10K back in November, she would run for awhile, then walk til I got somewhat close to her. As soon as she saw me she would take off. She finished in 1:14, I finished 1:15 for our 10K. Those were the times we submitted. Of course I train 3x a week, and she does not train. She's generally athletic, cheers, does high jump on the track team. That's the difference in being 15 and 48 years old I guess!:)

Of course she didn't! I wish I had known at 15 what I know now.

No worries, yes, challenge bibs are different and start with 2s! If your bib is 20xxx then you’re close to the front!
Great news. I'm one of the first challenge bibs in A, yay! My running friend is in the same corral. Though, with almost 700 runners in Corral A, that's A LOT of people. Wow. I had no idea there were so many racers for the half. And only three corrals for the 5K - does that mean fewer racers? Huh. I thought it would be reversed, with more people doing the 5K than the half.

I keep going back and fourth... is the Race Retreat worth it? I don't ever eat before a race but I eat like crazy after. I just noticed that there is a tent before and after the half - but cheer squad can also use the tent after. Is it worth the cost if I'm running solo and want to eat after and meet lots of characters?

I am in corral C as expected.

That sounds like everyone was placed correctly. You need 1:15 or less to move up to corral E. 1:15:01 and greater will bump you down to the no POT needed corrals F, G and H.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter