2nd night at Palo's?

pouncingpluto

DIS Veteran
I know you can only reserve one night at Palo's initially, but can you reserve a second night later? How/when do you do this?

I'm thinking we wouldn't mind missing Parrot Cay, since we can eat lunch or breakfast there.

Kerry

You can call during the cruise to check for cancellations. There usually are some, and I know plenty of people who have gotten a second Palo dinner.

We found that we were able to eat at Palos as much as we liked. We enjoyed eating there so much that we were there 4 times on our 7 night last summer. It doesn't seem like they "book" all the tables, we were able to just walk up and get in a couple of times and just called on the other night and got a table. The food there is incredible.... every night. We are fortunate to live in a city with many wonderful restaurants and we were not disappointed at all in Palo. Enjoy!!!!

Normally I would be all for missing Parrot Cay, but now that they have introduced the new menu, it is my favorite! That used to be our traditional Palo night on the Wonder, so I have no idea what we will do in Feb. We might even (gasp!) skip Palo!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

to book 2 brunches and 2 dinners as soon as we boarded. We had 2 cabins and the only stipulation was that one of the dinners had to be on Saturday or Sunday night.

Every meal was wonderful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter