4x4 monthly rolodex swap NEW DUE DATE

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
DUE DATE: October 9th

**Due to the nature of this swap, we want to make sure all participants receive a complete set. If you are unable to complete things, please ask for an angel as soon as possible. I will be requiring the following checkins. If I have not heard from you within 3 days of the check in I will send a PM/Email. If I still do not hear from you within one week of that, I will ask for an angel. Just so we are clear up front. ***

Check-ins:August 21
Sept 4th
Sept 18
**MAIL BY Sept 25th**

You will choose a month and make 12 altered rolodex cards to swap. You can purchase or use any rolodex of your choosing. We will be making the divider cards which measure 4" x 4". Your month can stand for a character, a ride, a land, a park, or anything Disney related.

Please make sure you punch out the slots at the bottom (they sell punches for this at Staples). Several of us have the punch and are willing to share. You can either purchase blank cards and decorate over them or cut out from cardstock.

Feel free to use any cardstock or patterned paper that fits your theme. Since a rolodex is not archival, you do not need to worry about acid-free/lignin-free products. You should include at least two types of embellishments or embellishment techniques (such as, but not exclusively limited to: embossing, distressing, inking, ribbons, brads/eyelets, flowers, charms, stickers, die cuts). Only the front needs to be decorated. .

I hope I have all this right. let me know what else I'm missing.

Once signups are closed, please PM me your name, mailing address, email address and phone number. I will only use the latter two for an emergency, but I must have an alternate way to reach you outside the boards for check-in purposes.

Mailing/packaging instructions: I am pretty sure the 12 cards should fit easily in a priority mail envelope. Please include $4.95 for return postage. Cash, check or a $4.95 stamp is fine. (No click-it/ship-it postage please.) Each individual card does not have to be in its own baggie if you feel they will not be damaged by putting them all together in one large bag. Sometimes they can be tacky or easily snag on things due to 3-D embellishments - in that case please package to minimize damage (wrap in saran wrap or individual baggies). Label the outside of the largest bag with your name and DIS name. You do not have to label the individual cards in any way.
If mailing after the due date please mail priority.
And if you want to track it please send $.70 for delivery confirmation. I will not send it with it if
Its not included with your return postage.

and thank you to NEE for the wording of the signups. i took it from her rolodex swap and motified it to fit this one. so i wanted to thank her for that!!!!
THANKS NEE!

and one last thing.......HAVE FUN!

did we want to make these disney or everday?
and if we want to seperate groups maybe when signing up you should say which???
opinions??

I'm fine making either, but I'd prefer Disney themed (I think I'm going to use my same Mickey Ghost file).

jan--PN96--left
feb--AWM--right
march--PO3--left
April--PN96--right
may--TRM--left
June--WDWM--right
July-PO3--left
august--AWM--right
sept--WDWM--left
oct-- MM2000--right
nov--TRM--left
dec--MM2000--right

jennifer looks like it might just be you and me!;)

I'd play except:
I've never swapped before
don't have a rolodex or punch
have no idea what I'm doing
afraid not to live up to your standards
leaving for 3 weeks on September16th

Oh well, at least this post gave your thread a boost back to the top of the list :)

Okay, I have to know what this swap is all about. I see there is another rolodex swap too, so can someone enlighten me please? I'm totally clueless, but, I think I might need an altered rolodex :)

This one was for 4x4 cards with monthly tabs on the top. You decorate them according to the month. The other one is for a-z cards and they are the regular size Rolodex cards.

I guess nobody was interested on this one because only jennifer and I signed up.
Maybe I should try again at a later date with this one.

Hmmm, if I join, we can take a month for each season. I'd be happy to take February, May, August and November. :) And we would only need to make three of each card.

I'll take Jan April July and December.

Jennifer you in?

You want january? I'll be happy to switch with you.

And

do we want disney or non Disney?

I would love Disney too. It will be a good way to use some of the pretty paper I have. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter