4x4 monthly rolodex swap NEW DUE DATE

I have another question--where do I get the 4 x 4 cards? All the ones I saw were approx 2 1/2 x 4, and do the 4 x 4 dividers fit into a regular rolodex? I guess tha't really 2 questions ;) Thanks

You make your own from cardstock. :thumbsup2

And yes, if you use the smaller rolodex as a guide for your holes, they fit the normal holders fine.

:yay: Nan is playing!

I'd like to keep my February and August from the original four I picked please.

Ok.. 6 players: PO3, MM2000, AWM, WDWMickey, TRM & PN96
So that is 6 cards each x 2 spots and they are Disney themed months

RED: has been claimed
ETA: if it is not colored red... it's open....

Jan PO3 or MM2000 (both claimed it on here)
Feb-- AWM
Mar
Apr
May
Jun-- wdwm
Jul-- PO3
Aug-- AWM
Sept-- wdwm
Oct-- MM2000
Nov
Dec

Ok, so I will wait patiently for everyone else to pick... I noted on some that 2 people had claimed it long ago when there was going to be just 3 people... noted any other offers..... So we just need to finalize this.... (thought I'd do this to help Holly out since her computer at home has been a bit wonky)....

1- PO3 - needs to pick 1 more
1- MM2000- needs to pick 1 more
2- AWM - closed ~ she has hers
2- wdwm - closed ~ she has hers

TRM - needs to pick 2
PN96 - needs to pick 2 after the rest have chosen theirs since I'm the last one in...

Oh how fun!! First, I'll take whatever 2 months (all our special stuff happens in August & June) and I came late to the party. But, since we're choosing I'll try for June & September. Second, at one point my screen name was shortened to wdwm and that totally works for me if it makes the typing easier :)

Oh how fun!! First, I'll take whatever 2 months (all our special stuff happens in August & June) and I came late to the party. But, since we're choosing I'll try for June & September. Second, at one point my screen name was shortened to wdwm and that totally works for me if it makes the typing easier :)

I have added you to the party!!! Thanks for letting us know that the shortened named doesn't bother you!!! :) It does help when typing up long lists!!! :surfweb:

Ok. I'll give Jennifer January and I'll take march.

And I'll update from my computer tonight. It's booting up now.

ok girls I have managed to get my home computer up and running. I have updated the original thread. Nan and TRM need to pick their months then we are good. Please verify that I put you in the right months!

thanks everyone.

So, not sure if I need to let you know my topics. For September I'll do Sorcerer Mickey and for June Pooh. If that's okay. Also, can I just cut to 4 x 4 and use a die cut or sticker for the tab where I put the month? Thanks for your patience with all my silly questions, I want to make these the way y'all want them to look ;)

August will be Mickey and Minnie swimming.

Not sure if I go with Pooh and heart balloons or Mickey and Minnie again.

Ok - survived a very busy weekend here! If I am reading through this thread correctly looks like I have May and November?

And for my swap addled brain - clarification please - these are 4 x 4 cards - and the first letter of the month is to be my rolodex tab and the cards theme is to be Disney. Do I have that right!!?

Do you need to know my themes??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter