4x4 monthly rolodex swap NEW DUE DATE

trm- yes those are your months. And yes they are 4x4 inch cards.
The full month name goes on the tab on top of the card.

Yes the left. The last time se did Jan and some did January. You can do it either way. Whatever you'd like. I'm ok with that. Is everyone else?

Full name - got it.:thumbsup2

If April is Rain - my May will be flowers. April showers bring May flowers.

November - Thanksgiving Pooh??

Full name - got it.:thumbsup2

If April is Rain - my May will be flowers. April showers bring May flowers.

November - Thanksgiving Pooh??

Love that idea... I actually thought of doing something like that..but didn't want to spots in a row!!!! :)

Eeyore will have a rain cloud for his tab w/ April on it! ;)

Think I may have missed the 9/4 check in...but wanted to let you know.. I should be done with both of my months today and will be postal tomorrow or Wed. I am sending them out regular mail. Let me know when they arrive. I have included a goodie for you.. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Nan. I'll let you know. I'm sure they are just perfect!:goodvibes

Oops--I missed check-in too. I'm working on these today and hope to have them in the mail Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest :)

Here is my September:

100_2874.jpg

What else do I need to do to it besides punching the bottom? The tab is inked, the stars are punched with silver sparkly paper glued behind. Any suggestions? Maybe a star shaped button or something else OR leave it alone? Thanks :)

Thanks, Ann! Just wanted to make sure it was what everyone was looking for :)

I think I missed check ins also!!!

squares are cut - gathering embellishments - have letters for months. Should have picked months with shorter names.:lmao: OK May is good - but November....eek

:hug: The longer names are harder to fit.

I know what I am doing. I just need to do it. :)

Here is June:

100_2877.jpg

PS--I added a couple star shaped buttons to the upper right hand side of September, it seems a little more balanced & embellished now :)

I am on my way to the post office

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter