6 people in one room

smd8z

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 6 (2 adults and 4 kids ages 7-15). Being new to Universal, we are unsure what the best scenario is for us. We could only do 2 rooms if we could get connecting rooms. Do all the Universal hotels have them? Or are 6 people in one room doable? Many thanks to anyone who has any info!

Yes, they do have connecting rooms. You just have to put a request in with your booking...…

Cabana Bay has family suites as does the new hotel at the top of I Drive, Endless Summer.

5 people is the maximum in any of the normal rooms.

Yes, they do have connecting rooms. You just have to put a request in with your booking...…

Cabana Bay has family suites as does the new hotel at the top of I Drive, Endless Summer.

5 people is the maximum in any of the normal rooms.

Thank you! From the research I have done, I noticed most normal rooms only allow 5 people. We were hoping to stay at one of the hotels that give you the express ride access. I'll have to look into suites, etc.

Portofino Bay offers a Parlour suite that might work for you. We have one booked for August and the price is cheaper than booking two connecting rooms. Here is the description from the website:

This spacious suite provides a cozy living room with a plush armchair, a flat screen TV, desk area and a bathroom with a stand up shower. The connecting bedroom features two comfortable queen beds that can accommodate up to five guests, and a full-size bathroom with a tub and shower. These rooms are located in our west wing of the hotel and overlook the well manicured lawns and gardens. Maximum occupancy of 7 with a rollaway in the bedroom ($25 nightly fee)

https://www.loewshotels.com/portofino-bay-hotel/accommodations/suites

Thank you! From the research I have done, I noticed most normal rooms only allow 5 people. We were hoping to stay at one of the hotels that give you the express ride access. I'll have to look into suites, etc.

There are some lovely larger suites in the hotels.....

Hope you get sorted soon…...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter