8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Moose was a puppet character (in the form of a moose) on the children's television show Captain Kangaroo. He is best known for riddles and knock-knock jokes that resulted in hundreds of ping-pong balls cascading from above and hitting the Captain in the head. He was portrayed by Cosmo Allegretti. Allegretti was also known for portraying Mr. Moose's companion, the carrot-stealing Bunny Rabbit, and The Captain's hapless klutz of a painter and handyman, Dennis.

Thanks for the recap...I think I was too young to remember all the details..:rotfl2:

I like, "retro". It sounds so much better then, "OLD"!!!!!!!
I agree!

That is a burn, isn't it.

Why yes, yes it is.

Married over 12 years,

your Tag looks so pretty in red.

Thanks, I think so too! And I think it made all my text below it in red too- red red red, can't lose with red!

HONESTLY!!!!!!

Think about it......
1. I am a Texas native
2. I married a Michigander
3. We both love hot pink
4. We are both Blondes
5. We both have cute new tags.......e both have cute new tags.....
This is not to be construed as bragging .....I am just very excited .....

We can comeback later like the summaries and fill this in as we go.......
Interesting. veddy interesting.
well I USED to be a blonde. Now I'm a bottle blonde. :confused3 I don't know what happened...... old age has changed my hair color! (and no, it's not gray!)

I could retire now if I wanted since I have the time in, but the problem is, I don't have the age in yet. In order to get my health benefits to take into retirement with me, I need at least 20 years service AND attain the age of 55, I still have 3 more years to go for that. I could go out on Disabilty Pension with ALL benefits, if my knees get so bad that I can't continue, but my goal is to make it to 55 and get my FULL pension!!!

Same deal here. I need 25 yrs service and age 55. I'll have the 25yrs when I'm 54! I want to keep my health bennies, that is if they don't change them before then.

I agree!

Why yes, yes it is.

Thanks, I think so too! And I think it made all my text below it in red too- red red red, can't lose with red!

Interesting. veddy interesting.
well I USED to be a blonde. Now I'm a bottle blonde. :confused3 I don't know what happened...... old age has changed my hair color! (and no, it's not gray!)

Step away Mark.........Nothing good will come from your wanting to play comments......... nothing to see here...keep reading ahead LOL

Oh no!!! If Mark gets tagged before I do I will never ever hear the end of it!!!

TAG FAIRY have mercy on me!!!!

Excuse you?
EVERY pic of Johnny Depp is cool. Get it straight, wench

(ps. thanks for sharing the pirate with me. I get me cut of the booty since you quoted me in the pirate post. Right? What say you. LOL kidding!)

But of course every pic of JD is cool - I should of said I want something of JC as Capt Jack in the coolest pose ever!

I think I'm going to put on the back of my RED embarkation shirt something like "let's pretend this shirt is hot pink, okay?"

Oh I hated her.She was the blond right? I also wanted to takeout the NJ family. That family were so disrespectful of the mom. The Florida family kept praying all the time and were the meanest spirited I have seen. I wonder how embarrased they may have been watching themselves on tv. Talk about bag on the head:lmao:

Hey, that NJ family was cool....I know families just like that....fancy that huh?

Good morning, everyone.

For those of you who were on this thread at 11pm-ish(PST) on Valentine's Day, I want to say thank you for your wishes, especially since I did a post and dash. DD woke up coughing and I ended up turning off the computer.

Today is a new day and it's bright and sunny. And I will be bright and sunny today, too. The fact that it's a 3-day weekend helps, too.

But of course every pic of JD is cool - I should of said I want something of JC as Capt Jack in the coolest pose ever!

What do you have in mind? I've got several hundred CJS photos I could share. I am a wench after all......:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter