8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Buckifan did not find it amusing :hug: , but did you catch that during the NCAA National College Football Championship Game, the OSU Marching Band halftime show featured the theme from Titanic "My Heart Will Go On" and the marching drill included the formation of a sinking ship into a giant blue tarp? At the time, OSU was losing something like 31-7 to Florida.:sad2:

Sad, sad day.......

Ahh what a way to spend a vacation day.......... Playing on a DCL thread with the cruise still 18 months away.

Think I'll take Laura to see Ghost Rider this afternoon !!!!!!

Mark

Good morning, everyone.

For those of you who were on this thread at 11pm-ish(PST) on Valentine's Day, I want to say thank you for your wishes, especially since I did a post and dash. DD woke up coughing and I ended up turning off the computer.

Today is a new day and it's bright and sunny. And I will be bright and sunny today, too. The fact that it's a 3-day weekend helps, too.

Good Morning!

I meant to post this hours ago:

:banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS & DON:banana:

Wasn't someone asking for this?

captain_moose_012404_big.jpg

Ummmm...is that where Brack got his sideburns?

Maybe next time fellow swabbies, we missed this one

I would point out that it's not fair for the evil twin and the regular poster to BOTH post in the run for the pirate...

but then I would be tattling on an evil twin, and that would win the award for twisted & pathetic....

When I was around 6-7 I had my tonsils out and all I remembered waking up after the ether induced nightmare was Captain Kangaroo!. Never watched it after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter