8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would point out that it's not fair for the evil twin and the regular poster to BOTH post in the run for the pirate...

but then I would be tattling on an evil twin, and that would win the award for twisted & pathetic....

Now thats what I call subliminal Tag Fairy Fishing !!!! Well Done Enna :rotfl:

Mark

Andy, love your tag line..............I want to drive the Monorail at WDW when I retire !!!!! I look forward to the Monorail ride everytime im at WDW.

Mark

Son and myself love alltrains and the WDW monorail we have rode up front a vast number of times. Very good views.

Mind the gap is from the London Underground.

No we know you have an evil twin.......we all do
and I think a hooker and a wicked wedgie woman may well be the same thing....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm dont see that they are the same thing.......But im willing to learn !!!!

Mark

Darlene,
What part of upstate are you in, hope not Oswego - we just got a nasty ice storm here on Wednesday, only about 2 inches of snow, but frozen so hard that if you didn't move it right away, you were out of luck. Upstate NY has been getting hammered the last 2 weeks, while we have had nothing. If it's going to be this cold, I like a little snow. Then DH goes out to plow and make $$$, white gold we call it in these parts!

Debi

Debi:

we are in Baldwinsville - between Oswego and Syracuse! WE didn't get the feet of snow they got over and over last week - sometimes we were only on the edge of the Lake Effect - but last night we got 1 1/2 to 2 ft. The banks are up well over the mail boxes. Reminds me of the winter we had when I was young - I grew up a little farther north in Oswego County!!! Just a small distance can make a big difference with the Lake Effect - bands tend to be narrow...

Ice storms are the worst - wouldn't trade all this snow for one ice storm....The plow guys are doing well here this year - thing is up until the last couple weeks, homeowners who paid a contract at the beginning of the season were complaining they weren't goint to get anything for their money...welll, this is a case of be careful what you wish for!!!

we have enough snow - hope you guys get some!!!!:)

Lorri....
BTW good going wench!!!!!I had no clue we were near a pirate.......Notice the guys are getting smarter.....no more sneaky creepy guy to warn us....

Son and myself love alltrains and the WDW monorail we have rode up front a vast number of times. Very good views.

Mind the gap is from the London Underground.

Train Fan here as well. Must explain the adoration of the Monorail !!!

Mark

Lorri....
BTW good going wench!!!!!I had no clue we were near a pirate.......Notice the guys are getting smarter.....no more sneaky creepy guy to warn us....

Sneaky Creepy Guy ??? Excuse me, swabbies have feeling too ya know LOL

Mark

I would point out that it's not fair for the evil twin and the regular poster to BOTH post in the run for the pirate...

but then I would be tattling on an evil twin, and that would win the award for twisted & pathetic....

But, we both be pirates, and that's what pirates do best!!! :rotfl2:

Are you guys multi-tasking while here? Or are you just posting, sitting there and posting?

Let's see, I'm listening to Cold Case Files on A&E, intermittently giving Tramp (the dog) attention, talking back at Kokomo (parakeet) because she's in a talkative mood, ate breakfast (cheerios with a sliced up banana in it- yum!), I've printed out this pictures graphics thing of the younger two that's going to be put in their yearbook, printed out Walgreens rebate, called to pay my water bill, called for hair appt next week, called for Rita's dentist appt next week, made Tramps vet appt next week, and called to book our room near DL for our TRIP OF A LIFETIME.

All while typing here.
Multitasking queen... :)

Are you guys multi-tasking while here? Or are you just posting, sitting there and posting?

Let's see, I'm listening to Cold Case Files on A&E, intermittently giving Tramp (the dog) attention, talking back at Kokomo (parakeet) because she's in a talkative mood, I've printed out this pictures graphics thing of the younger two that's going to be put in their yearbook, printed out Walgreens rebate, called to pay my water bill, called for hair appt next week, called for Rita's dentist appt next week, made Tramps vet appt next week, and called to book our room near DL for our TRIP OF A LIFETIME.

All while typing here.

I am on a conference call, that I am hosting.

A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a work station.

Let's see, I'm listening to Cold Case Files on A&E, intermittently giving Tramp (the dog) attention, talking back at Kokomo (parakeet) because she's in a talkative mood, I've printed out this pictures graphics thing of the younger two that's going to be put in their yearbook, printed out Walgreens rebate, called to pay my water bill, called for hair appt next week, called for Rita's dentist appt next week, made Tramps vet appt next week, and called to book our room near DL for our TRIP OF A LIFETIME.

All while typing here.

All Hail The Queen !!!!

Mark

Debi:

we are in Baldwinsville - between Oswego and Syracuse! WE didn't get the feet of snow they got over and over last week - sometimes we were only on the edge of the Lake Effect - but last night we got 1 1/2 to 2 ft. The banks are up well over the mail boxes. Reminds me of the winter we had when I was young - I grew up a little farther north in Oswego County!!! Just a small distance can make a big difference with the Lake Effect - bands tend to be narrow...

Ice storms are the worst - wouldn't trade all this snow for one ice storm....The plow guys are doing well here this year - thing is up until the last couple weeks, homeowners who paid a contract at the beginning of the season were complaining they weren't goint to get anything for their money...welll, this is a case of be careful what you wish for!!!
we have enough snow - hope you guys get some!!!!:)

You poor thing! Be safe and warm.

Ahh what a way to spend a vacation day.......... Playing on a DCL thread with the cruise still 18 months away.

Think I'll take Laura to see Ghost Rider this afternoon !!!!!!

Mark

Tell us if it's any good. Looks like it could be great or really stink. I'm hoping it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter