A Dining Pre-Trip Report? Sure! LIVE report now completed!

Love the live reports! Thanks for taking thet time to post while on your vacation! Have fun!

Sound Awesome! Count me in :goodvibes

Have Fun popcorn::

can't wait for your live report.

I am SO TOTALLY IN. I can't wait!!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing more - your dining choices and options look great!! :cloud9:

Can't wait!:yay:

Love your choices! Can't wait to read all about it!

Elizabeth

Can't wait! I lurk in ALL your food reports so I am signing up for this one early! I'll try to be less lurk-y.

You're too funny!:lmao:

I'm in..........popcorn::

Yay yay! I can't wait!

Ohhh sign me up!!

Love the live reports! Thanks for taking thet time to post while on your vacation! Have fun!

Looking forward to the live review!

Count me in also! :goodvibes

Thank you to all of you and WELCOME!!!

OMIGOD I am so in! I have never read a LIVE report before, except my own! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Have an awesome time and I cannot wait to hear all about it, is it ok if I live through you?! :lovestruc :worship: :laughing:

Hi there!! So glad to see you - I LOVED your report and you inspired me to copycat! You're doing another one in the fall, right???

Sounds like fun! I'm in!! Looking forward to hearing all about it. I'm going to many of the same restaurants in Oct so can't wait to hear what you think. I'm also an avocado lover so if you run into any special dishes, let me know!!

popcorn::

Will definitely do!!

Thanks for doing this! I am specifically interested in Ohana's and how the 10 year old likes it. DS is 11 and we will be going there in August. I'm afraid he won't be much into the "entertainment" as he is a bit older. I'm not so worried about the food since we live in the SF Bay Area and he tries *lots* of different foods. Of course, he will revert to mac 'n cheese or nuggets if given the chance. :rotfl:

Also, if you make it to Flame Tree--how are the ribs. And what is the selection of items like at Yak and Yeti.

Much appreciated!:worship: And anxiously awaiting your report. :surfweb:

I would be pleased to help you out here - I can tell you my 6 year old DS loves 'Ohana and has a combination of the food served there and a specially ordered PB&J with fries when we go. I'll pay attention to what my nephew thinks for you!

We WILL make it to Flame Tree so I promise to let you know about the ribs. DH loves it there and we go every trip. He had the ribs last time and really enjoyed them - I'll give you a more updated review this trip if I can.

I'm in! This is exactly what I need!!! I have to make my ADRs on the 25th (assuming policy doesn't change) so the timing is perfect and your choices are some of the things I'm considering and some I might need to. And it's so great that you have so many people's food to photograph, not to mention the cuisine setting on your camera!

You'll be reviewing the counter service places too, right? It's hard to find as much info about CS restaurants. If the DDP changes too much for 2009, we may not do it and therefore will need to eat more CS.

I'm so glad to be in on this at the beginning. I read MickeyNicki's reports (Hi MickeyNicki :wave2: ), but not live. It'll be so fun feeling like I'm there, seeing as I still have over six months to wait!

Can't wait to start, have a great trip!

I definitely do the reviews of Counter Service - we enjoy so many different places there so I always take photos and post CS. Any specific questions about any you have, let me know!

Two requests if you don't mind...

1) Garden Tea Lounge - Are all the place setting the same china pattern? I believe I read old English Rose. Tea with mom has been special since I was old enough to join the grown ups at special meals. On the first day of my trip we are doing tea... on the last day I am planing on getting on tea cup (off ebay) to present at dinner with a belated mothers day card (loong story but I forgot to mail it and it takes 10 days snail mail so I made a phone call). I

2) Curious on the various soups with accompiemnts at The Wave. I heard tomato and grilled cheese and carrot and something. These are somewhat inspiring appetizers to me.

Have fun

Love your questions - and they are both about places and things I will be doing for the first time so I am excited to answer for you. My Not so Evil Stepmother (she has two daughters - my stepsisters - and they all call me Cinderella :rotfl: ) loves teas so my DSIL, DNee and I will be taking her there after DNee gets dolled up at BBBoutique. I'll make sure to check out and photograph all the china for you!

I'll also check into the soups at The Wave!

Thanks to all of you for reading - I am getting really excited for this trip, which is great because I have been dreading Florida in July (we usually go in Nov/Dec or May). But now that it's close, I am counting the hours!

Hi there!! So glad to see you - I LOVED your report and you inspired me to copycat! You're doing another one in the fall, right???

You know it! Have a fantastic trip and bring loose shorts! :rotfl:

YEAH. This will help me pass the time while I wait for Aug. to get here for our trip. I can't wait to see your reviews and pictures.

Wow - My first live report!!! :rotfl2:

I'm so excited!!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I will be looking forward to your reviews as we have some of the same reservations.

On the Restaurant board, people have mentioned that the potatoes are back at Ohana. We have a reservation for the first time there. I am wonder what all the fuss is about the potatoes so would be interested if hear what you have to say about them.

It's not Friday yet??????:woohoo:

I'm counting the days!!!!

Two more days of work! I had lunch with DDd today and went over the DDP for him and began explaining WDW transportation, described his resort, showed him the reservations and menus...

I swear, in 10 years of WDW trips, this is the most he has actually listened to me...:rotfl:

The Olympus is charging and today was nasty hot, so Florida, here we come!

I'm counting the days!!!!

Two more days of work! I had lunch with DDd today and went over the DDP for him and began explaining WDW transportation, described his resort, showed him the reservations and menus...

I swear, in 10 years of WDW trips, this is the most he has actually listened to me...:rotfl:

The Olympus is charging and today was nasty hot, so Florida, here we come!
How exciting......can't wait!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter