A Dining Pre-Trip Report? Sure! LIVE report now completed!

For a snack later, DH and DS went to pick up some movies and a salad down in the Marketplace. DH picked out the ingredients for the salad and got a powerade and Mickey bar for the rest of the CS. He also got a crunch bar for DS as a snack and another Mickey bar that it appears we didn't get charged for :confused3

The salad has - chicken breast, hard boiled egg, grape tomato, shredded cheese, red onion and caesar dressing:

Sure! Have you been to EOS? It's like there...

You choose your lettuce - romaine or mixed greens. The CM puts a huge amount in a large silver bowl and then you pick out all the things you want...like Subway - a little of this, extra that, etc. There is a list of items you can pick from and you can also see the tins of items. Here is what I remember:

chicken breast
crumbled bacon
hard boiled egg
cheddar cheese
parmesan cheese
black olives
red onion
grape tomatoes
cucumbers
pepperoncinis
almonds
other things I can't remember...

Caesar dressing
Ranch dressing
zinfandel vinaigrette dressing

Yes, the CM put the dressing on - one ladle full and then he asked if we wanted more. SAY NO!!!

This is such a great and fresh option!

Thanks for the great details! This does sound wonderful. I don't know what EOS is, but around here we have restaurants with all you can eat salad bars and this sound very much like that (ok, except that someone else is piling up your plate). I have made a note that I should ask for the dressing "on the side" here! My imagination is reeling at the thought of a "ladle" of dressing.....can't imagine any ladle small enough to be the proper amount of dressing. I'm trying not to think about the calorie count either. Oh wait, it's Disney, calories don't count. Right?

I loved your report and the pictures. It help me decide our ADR...I wasn't sure about the Clam Bake, Tutto and LeCellier. Our first times to the 3 restaurants but the pictures and detailed in your report helped.

Thank you again for sharing and taking your time.:) :) :)

slk537...thank you SO very much for taking the time to do a live report! I enjoyed every bit of it, and I agree, hurry up and go back to WDW so we can enjoy another one of your reports!! :goodvibes

A Canadian Staple Fries Shredded Mozerella or Mozerella cheese curds and gravy (preferably beef gravy) its gooood!

You had to go and mention poutine - ohhhh. . . . . . .

What I wouldnt give for a little hole-in-wall place, some poutine (with beef gravy, not chicken, and fresh curds please) and a carafe of really bad wine . . .

oh my. . . .

I loved your reviews! I have several of the same places booked. I do have a question for you since you dined recently at LeCellier. The campfire smores and mousse dessert, I have not seen on the online menus lately - were they listed on the adult or kids menu? My children still remember these desserts from are last trip two years ago.

Also, my family loves Italian food. We are booked at Tutto Italia on our first day. I think I am most excited about it.

I have also noted to myself to try one raspberry mojito.

Thank you, again Kristin

I loved your report and the pictures. It help me decide our ADR...I wasn't sure about the Clam Bake, Tutto and LeCellier. Our first times to the 3 restaurants but the pictures and detailed in your report helped.

Thank you again for sharing and taking your time.:) :) :)

slk537...thank you SO very much for taking the time to do a live report! I enjoyed every bit of it, and I agree, hurry up and go back to WDW so we can enjoy another one of your reports!! :goodvibes

I enjoyed your report, we are scheduled to eat at some that you reviewed.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to do all these reviews.:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting! I'm gonna gain sooooo much weight in November!:sad2: and I can't wait!!!:banana:

Loved your reports! Thanks for taking the time to post them!!!:hippie:

It was truly my pleasure - thank YOU to all of you! I'm trying to get busy planning the next trip, but May seems so far away....:sad2:

I loved your reviews! I have several of the same places booked. I do have a question for you since you dined recently at LeCellier. The campfire smores and mousse dessert, I have not seen on the online menus lately - were they listed on the adult or kids menu? My children still remember these desserts from are last trip two years ago.

Also, my family loves Italian food. We are booked at Tutto Italia on our first day. I think I am most excited about it.

I have also noted to myself to try one raspberry mojito.

Thank you, again Kristin

Both desserts were on the adult menu. Kids can choose between fresh fruit and a make your own sundae.

Enjoy Tutto Italia! It was SO good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter