A Signature a Day Keeps Reality Away: A Sep '15 Dining Report - Updated 4/11 x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kastoney

Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm
Bienvinedos! Willkommen! Namaste! Bienvenue!

In other words, Welcome to my September 2015 Dining Report. For those who have yet to have the pleasure of me and all that entails, my name is Kari and I'm a disney-food-aholic. There I've said it. And of course they say admission is the first step to recovery, but since this is one addiction I never intend to twelve step out of I'm just going to write a dining report instead :)

So a bit of background on this amazingly sarcastic woman who is about to bring you ten delicious days of Disney World Dining. As I said my name is Kari (Care-eee, not Car-eee, thank you Mom and Dad for a lifetime of mispronunciations and misspellings) and me and my beloved family live in Virginia right outside of our very own Nation's capital (unless of course you are from Canada, the UK, Australia or somewhere else and were allured here by my very cosmopolitan opening).

I, of course, am the one on the left though those other two and all their cuteness tend to steal my beloved spotlight. I'm a cliche DC government employee by day, Mom by night, wino by weekend, and disney lover in all my other copious amounts of spare time.

With me on the trip were my husband, Jason, and our 4 1/2 year old daughter, Casey (apparently the 1/2 is very important at this age or says the almost 5 year old). The two of them are peas in a pod and are generally well mannered, nicely behaved Disney guests ; )

Jason, in addition to being cute yet certifiably crazy, is a disney-loving chef so with him I get two of my indulgences for the price of one.

And that brings us to Ms. Casey, who is often like this

But mostly like this

And of course the light of our lives. She is a fun-loving and silly girl who loves everyone and everything. She is 95% her Daddy, but half of my blood is in there so the sarcasm is inevitable ; ) Casey has been raised since before birth to love all things Disney and food, so she follows in all of our addiction glory.

Now for the details. Our trip was from 5-14 September and we stayed at the Polynesian for the very first time. As the title of the report implies we had lots and lots of signatures, several "one credit" favorites, and even a few counter services mixed in for good measure.
For those who haven't read my reports before they are mostly food, some fun, and lots and lots of drink, So sit back, grab a fork, pour yourself some wine, and get ready to dig in! Cheers!

Last edited:
I can't wait! I am a former lurker, but to post first... Revealing myself! Mom to a crazy three year old (among others ), heading to the Poly this Xmas, and loved your past reports, so as I said... Can't wait!

I'm in can't wait to read more! It's keeping my brain from short circuiting as I count down to my trip!

I'm in! Loved both your non-ADR report and the more recent report with ADRs :P

I'm personally an ADR obsessed person, but I can understand wanting some spontaneity :)

Can't wait to see how this trip went :D

It's about time you started this thread, woman! You know I'm here to eat vicariously with you again! :cutie:

Yippee! I know I'm going to love the latest saga of Disney culinary adventures!

Oh my gosh. I actually made it to the first page! That's a rarity for me in this day and age!!! :banana:

Care-eee, not Car-eee, thank you Mom and Dad for a lifetime of mispronunciations and misspellings

Just to let you know, in my head I was pronouncing it correctly. Yay for me!

55732a22-ea57-4f3a-bd38-b286d15a09d4.jpg

Yes!!!

Super, super excited to hear about this. Cause uh....

we just booked a vacation for January. As in an hour ago, booked.:blush::blush::blush::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:

Sign me up! We were there from the 5-12th and had some great meals - can't wait to hear about yours!

Subscribing! I always love following along with fellow Disney Dine-a-holics! My wife and I will be celebrating my 50th birthday at WDW in January...so we are always looking for dining tips and ideas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter