• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A Signature a Day Keeps Reality Away: A Sep '15 Dining Report - Updated 4/11 x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I love your reports! Especially this one since we are booked at the Poly same time next September. :)

We'll be booking a whole load of Sig ADRs next week. Watching with interest!

Can't wait!! Your family is super cute and you guys eat at a lot of places we'd eat so its great to see the pics!! On our upcoming trip we have a handful of Signatures planned so I'm hoping to narrow down some food choices by your pics!!

love the name pronunciation explanation - we are always amused by the difference in the way my DH and DD names are pronounced on holidays in the USA :)

Fellow Hokie checking in!! Loved your other reports!! They have helped my not so Disney Drunk BF get excited for our trip. Bless his heart he now sees why I photograph all our food on vacations. LMAO :lovestruc

I can't wait! I am a former lurker, but to post first... Revealing myself! Mom to a crazy three year old (among others ), heading to the Poly this Xmas, and loved your past reports, so as I said... Can't wait!
Thanks for joining in and congrats on being first ; ) We were all lurkers once upon a time, so welcome from the shadows. Poly pics coming up soon.

I'm in can't wait to read more! It's keeping my brain from short circuiting as I count down to my trip!
Looks like your trip is right around the corner. Hope this helps the time pass quickly.

yay! i'm following this thread now. love your reports!
Aloha FoodieFriend! Glad you're here

Ready to go...
You and me both. Party commencing soon....

I'm in! Loved both your non-ADR report and the more recent report with ADRs :P

I'm personally an ADR obsessed person, but I can understand wanting some spontaneity :)

Can't wait to see how this trip went :D
Thanks for joining and I just subbed in on your report. This one was largely the last minute ADR route, but I had a few things planned in advance for the ADR lovin' crowd

Yay a new Kari dining report! Can't wait to real all about your culinary adventures :hyper:
Thanks for following along!

It's about time you started this thread, woman! You know I'm here to eat vicariously with you again! :cutie:
I know woman, how dare I ; ) And don't worry eating will commence before your trip starts!
:dumbo: Whoo hoo!!!!!
Can't say it better than a jumping dumbo ; )

Love your past reports! Ready to follow along for the food & the laughs!
Thanks so much for following along. Hope I can make ya hungry and laugh all in one!

Yippee! I know I'm going to love the latest saga of Disney culinary adventures!
Ya know I loved eating it, so hopefully you love reading it

Woohooo! I've been watching for you to start this report!
You and me both. Thanks for journeying along again

Oh my gosh. I actually made it to the first page! That's a rarity for me in this day and age!!! :banana:
Way to go pregnant lady!

ust to let you know, in my head I was pronouncing it correctly. Yay for me!
Of course you were because even from opposite coasts we share drunkin' disney mama minds ; )

we just booked a vacation for January. As in an hour ago, booked.:blush::blush::blush::bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you and now kicking myself that we were thinking January for our next trip but decided to wait until spring. How exciting for you all!!! And very brave to travel across the country pregnant!!!! I went preggo with Casey, but was pretty early in the 2nd trimester.

Sign me up! We were there from the 5-12th and had some great meals - can't wait to hear about yours!
Yeah for overlapping trips!

:welcome:

Can't wait to read about your trip!
Thanks so much,hope you enjoy

Love, love, love your dining reports/reviews !! We were there the 18th - 25th.
Just missed ya by a couple of days. Hope you enjoy this one as much as we loved eating it ; )

Following along....is that a grapefruit beer in your hand?
Great eyes Aunt Frannie, it sure is!

Can't wait to read!
Ditto on yours ; )

I'm here for the party! Can't wait to read about your dining adventures.
Hey Ashley! Glad you're back for another set of dining adventures

Looking forward to the report. I was there about the same time
Then you know how beautiful and not hot at all it was ; ) Thanks for reading

Yay! I love your reports! Especially this one since we are booked at the Poly same time next September. :)
Hopefully I can share some good info with you. We loved the Poly and you should definitely, especially since all the construction should be done. Just be prepared for hot, hot, rain, and more hot and you'll be fine ; )

Looking forward to another fun food-filled report!
Thanks for following along. Just don't be 2xcited2eat ; )

YAY I've been waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yo-yo:
You and me both! Hope you enjoy

We'll be booking a whole load of Sig ADRs next week. Watching with interest!
Good luck with your ADRs. With only one exception (insert foreshadowing alert) we've loved every Signature experience we've ever had.

Can't wait!! Your family is super cute and you guys eat at a lot of places we'd eat so its great to see the pics!! On our upcoming trip we have a handful of Signatures planned so I'm hoping to narrow down some food choices by your pics!!
Thanks so much. Hope I can help with the narrowing a bit. There are definitely a lot of amazing options out there.

love the name pronunciation explanation - we are always amused by the difference in the way my DH and DD names are pronounced on holidays in the USA :)
You'd think after 40+ years I'd get used to it, but you never quite do. What are your hubby and sons names? I'm guessing not Kari ; )

Dan't wait to hear about were you ate.
I can't wait to try and remember what I ate too ; )

Fellow Hokie checking in!! Loved your other reports!! They have helped my not so Disney Drunk BF get excited for our trip. Bless his heart he now sees why I photograph all our food on vacations. LMAO :lovestruc
Hokie's in the House!!!!!! When were you there? I'm coming up on 20 years next year, class of '96. Still can't believe it was that long ago.

Glad I could help with the excitement. Let me know if I can drop any pictures that can help bring him over to the dark side ; )

following - can't wait to hear all about it
Welcome. Hope you enjoy chowing down with us

Food and Drinks? I'm in! I am struggling with ADRs for our upcoming (first ever) trip.
Welcome to my food and wine fest!

Following along! Looking forward to your newest adventure! :goodvibes
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy

Count me in! Can't wait to read all about it
Totally get the name pronunciation thing. I always have to correct people as well.
Welcome!!!! After a lifetime of name adventures, that is why my daughter got a very plain easy to spell name ; )

Welcome to the party!

I am so in! Can't wait to hear all about it!:drinking:
Thanks for joining in. Bon Appetit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter