A to Z of places that don't have an S

Rockaway Beach, Oregon, strange Ocean community as the ocean has created a sand dune berm and the ocean cannot be seen from a retail space.

thank you...I would have bit on that...trying to figure out where the s was right of the S

Umatillia, Oregon, on the other side of the river from Quincy.....also famous for watermelons.

wheeler Oregon, they filmed the Patrick Swayze and keanu reeves movie Break point there, the 20 second scene where he is walking down to the beach, to arrest Patrick.....in Australia

Fernly Nevada....home of a peer only 3 months older than me I found on another Disney chat site, we both played on the Montgomery Wards store wood stairs that we shopped with out folks in Albany , Oregon and we both sat in the same classroom, looking out the same window, he as a student, I as a teacher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter