Again here to say hello and to announce Free Dining 2016

Sorry new to the board and finding my way around. Is the expectation that there will be general rate reductions for many resorts released 4/25? Based on history, should I expect a chance at reduction to WL in oct or November?

Hello yes the availability of resorts will be reduced in that time frame, but will include Riverside, POFQ will be exclude in the entire promotion, thank you
So riverside is in for free dining on all dates? Just reduce number??? We are going November 28th for 10 days. Confused help!!

Sorry I am looking for quick clarification. Am I right reading that Canadians will have to add park hopper to the package to qualify for FD?

I can't answer anything about POR, but I copied and repeatedly read the "Dining Special" Promotion Air Canada had up yesterday, but has since removed. Yes, everyone needs a ticket with an add-on, whether PH or water parks. On the AC travel site, they had different offers for Values. Values needed at least a 3-day ticket and would get a QS plan. Mods and Deluxes only required a 2-day ticket, and would get the DDP.
We will see if the conditions still hold on Monday, when I assume AC will put the offer back up, and we will see if the US offer is the same. I do wonder if the AC early announcement will change anything if enough people change, cancel, and/or make new reservations this weekend based on what we saw yesterday.

Danny25....you rock!!! Thank you!! I been following you for years on this board and you always bring us solid FD information. Much appreciated!! Please come back in Spring 2017!! :flower3::yay::thanks:

We are going from Nov 5-9. Since, my stay starts on Nov 5, and you say the RO discount ends on the 5th. Would I be eligible to get the RO discount since it falls on the last day of the discount period?
The room only offer is different from free dining, where if your check-in date is one of the free dining dates, you'll get FD for your whole stay. With the room discount, you'd only get it for the nights included - so if you are checking in on Nov 5th, and the 5th is the last date included in the offer, then you'd only be able to get the discounted rate for that night only and not the nights following since they are not included. Unless something has changed, this is how it has worked in the past.

I am new to the "free dining" thing but have been to Disney many times (we are AP and DVC.)
To get this package you have to pay rack rate for at least 2 nights and buy a 2 day base ticket per person ($215.13 each) to get the counter service plan for free at the values correct ??
Can we use those tickets to renew our AP's in December??
So basically I would be getting the CS dining plan for the cost difference between a discounted room and a rack rate room correct???

I am new to the "free dining" thing but have been to Disney many times (we are AP and DVC.)
To get this package you have to pay rack rate for at least 2 nights and buy a 2 day base ticket per person ($215.13 each) to get the counter service plan for free at the values correct ??
Can we use those tickets to renew our AP's in December??
So basically I would be getting the CS dining plan for the cost difference between a discounted room and a rack rate room correct???
Yes you are correct

If I get this package in Auguast and have an AP they will load the 2 day bace ticket to my account and then when I renew my FL Silver AP in December there will be 215.13 credit towards that correct ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter