Again here to say hello and to announce Free Dining 2016

Free Dining is live online! It has been since around 4:10am (EST) but couldn't get on disboards until now. Good Luck everyone!

Many people are going to try to book their free dining online rather than waiting for the phone lines to open at 7am EST. Some people think it could possibly become available online as early as 4am EST.
I checked at 5 am EST and the free dining offer was already posted on the website. Nothing available at POR for the October 1 arrival date. However lots of availability at Coronado and only pirate rooms at Caribbean.

Thanks everyone for your help in the last week with details on this. It was my first time participating and I got 8 nights at Caribbean Beach in December as planned!!!

What is the minimum number of nights for FD? And for some reason the room discount is only saving me $70, not $200+ like it should..

I've been trying to book since the offer came on line.
When I add my credit card details and click "Done" it spins around and doesn't budge. Have even tried saving my credit card then going through the booking process and it doesn't give the option to use the saved card.
I've tried different credit cards, browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FireFox) and no luck.
Anyone else having issues? Hopefully it's not because I'm in Australia.

Many people are going to try to book their free dining online rather than waiting for the phone lines to open at 7am EST. Some people think it could possibly become available online as early as 4am EST.

I was able to modify my reservation to the Free Dining offer at 4:05 AM.

For my dates 9/29-10/9 it shows no availability at any value or moderate. Only deluxe.

Thanks everyone ! First time to booking free dining and I don't think it would have happened without this forum- I don't want to post personal stuff - but because of this we are able to bring someone ( a little friend) who we otherwise could not invite so it was really special - set my alarm for every hour last night but it was well worth it! Now on to obsessing over ADRs lol

Ugh, one hour in to it and availability is VERY limited for the check-ins of 11/26-11/28 at deluxes. Might be bumping to club level ... silver lining :)

I've been trying to book since the offer came on line.
When I add my credit card details and click "Done" it spins around and doesn't budge. Have even tried saving my credit card then going through the booking process and it doesn't give the option to use the saved card.
I've tried different credit cards, browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FireFox) and no luck.
Anyone else having issues? Hopefully it's not because I'm in Australia.
That same thing happened to me the other day when I was trying to book the accommodation only (was going to add the FD later). I am in AUS too and the same thing was happening. I just tried the next day and it worked. Good luck!

How? I keep seeing that I must call to add it. I'd really like to get this done so I can sleep.

I went in to My Reservations and Tickets and clicked Change Reservation, and then selected Change Resort. I was able to see the hotels with the Free Dining offers and selected the one I wanted.

Some people had to log off and log back on in order to see the Change Reservation option.

Thanks for the info, but I guess you guys are just faster (earlier time zones) :( My dates and resorts I could afford are already filled and the RO discount does not drop low enough to fit an OOP budget for us. I've got 15min until the phone lines open here, but will have to eventually leave for work so if I can't get a FD deal at a moderate than my family will be heading to a different Orlando party this year.

Oh and I was checking last night, they definitely raised the RAK rate. I'd been pricing CBR at $190 are POR at $196 for months now (my dates) last night CBR was at $204 when I checked.

That same thing happened to me the other day when I was trying to book the accommodation only (was going to add the FD later). I am in AUS too and the same thing was happening. I just tried the next day and it worked. Good luck!
I discovered the phone number needs to be in international format. Once I did that it worked.
Only annoying thing is that it then failed and I started all over again. To save time I didn't add my flight information and the reservation went through. Now I have to phone them to add in the flight info!
On the good side, I got all the dining reservations I wanted :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter