The bad news first:crazy2:
I just paid Canadian Tire $80.00 to diagnosis
front brakes and rotors
back drums and shoes
grand total parts and labour
$1,165.00

The Good News
Ex Hubby is a Mechanic:car:
He is coming over next weekend and will fix the car for me.
I'm sure I can be cordial for a few hours,,lol.
two definitions of "Cordial"
https://www.google.ca/search?q=cord.....69i57j0l5.2495j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
1. Warm and friendly
2. a liqueur
Plus I am giving him my premium Star Wars movie ticket to go to the show with my sons on Saturday.
Hugs Mel

Now back to airmile hunting.......................... I think I will wait till Thursday for
Rexall.
From the fact that you posted the definitions I'm taking a guess that you will need #2 to be #1 ???? :rotfl2: Good thing there are AM at the LCBO...should be a good haul for you this weekend.

For anyone waiting for "Odd" AM to show up from November purchases at Sobeys and Foodland. Mine showed up today. I don't know why it took so long but there where they should be at last. (one less thing to have to follow up with AM about)

Did anyone else see the one-day only LCBO offer for Saturday? Spend $150, get 50 AM, not bad if you were going anyways. Also, somewhat off-topic, has anyone ordered online from LCBO before? I am debating as Saturday may be busy, so am looking for some real-life feedback :)

Today I received an e-mail from Airmiles to tell me it will be 15X the miles when shopping through Airmilesshops.ca from December 13th-December 17th.

I just received an email for use 95 AM at Sobeys or Foodland between the 15th and the 20th and get 95 AM. Great offer. Anyone else get it?

ETA- Doesn't look like there is a coupon attached either.

Yup! DH just got it. Why him and not me, I don't know. I only have $30 in cash miles left in his account, so I will do three separate 95 cash miles transactions and get 95 x 3 bonus miles into his Dream account.

Quick question that is not Air Miles related but I seem to recall someone posting about Starbucks gift cards on our thread...I was just given a Starbucks gift card and I was wondering....can I use a Canadian Starbucks gift card at Disneyland?

Quick question that is not Air Miles related but I seem to recall someone posting about Starbucks gift cards on our thread...I was just given a Starbucks gift card and I was wondering....can I use a Canadian Starbucks gift card at Disneyland?
I am not sure about DLR but it worked fine at WDW and USO when we visited in August.

Today I received an e-mail from Airmiles to tell me it will be 15X the miles when shopping through Airmilesshops.ca from December 13th-December 17th.
Awesome. I was just about to make a purchase. Might as well wait until tomorrow and get the extra miles.:thumbsup2

I can tell you that my son used his reloadable Starbucks card at WDW and didn't check rate of exchange till he got home. He was not happy because the rate was very unfavorable. You may want to ask before you use it for your purchases.

Yup! DH just got it. Why him and not me, I don't know. I only have $30 in cash miles left in his account, so I will do three separate 95 cash miles transactions and get 95 x 3 bonus miles into his Dream account.
Not to burst the bubble but don't think that would work....

*Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number. Offer subject to change without notice. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $100 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have enough in your Cash Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details visit airmiles.ca. ®™Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.

I am not sure about DLR but it worked fine at WDW and USO when we visited in August.

I can tell you that my son used his reloadable Starbucks card at WDW and didn't check rate of exchange till he got home. He was not happy because the rate was very unfavorable. You may want to ask before you use it for your purchases.

Thank you all....I am not concerned about how much I will get...Starbucks is not something I usually get here at home....but thought it would be a nice treat while I was away...

Yes you can absolutely use them at Disneyland! A few months before we go down I switch to all cash miles and get as many Starbucks cards as I can. Load them into the app and while you can’t redeem star rewards at the locations in the pros, you will still earn stars! If you are an AP holder, you will get your discount as well!

Not to burst the bubble but don't think that would work....

*Bonus offer applies to qualifying in-store use of 95 AIR MILES® Cash Miles or more made in a single transaction at participating, Sobeys, Sobeys Urban Fresh and Foodland locations in Ontario between December 15 - 20, 2017. Limit one Bonus Offer of 95 Miles per Collector Number. Offer subject to change without notice. Bonus Miles will be credited to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 weeks of the promotion. Use Miles in your Cash Account in-store in increments of 95 Cash Miles for $10 toward purchases at participating AIR MILES® Partner locations to a maximum of $100 per day. Visit airmiles.ca/cash to learn more. You must have enough in your Cash Account in order to use Miles towards in-store purchases. All rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. For complete details visit airmiles.ca. ®™Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Capital Incorporated.

Darn! Oh well. Do you think this offer applies to all collectors who have Cash miles in their accounts? Or is it strictly targeted?

Yes....you can use them anywhere in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter