Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

I could only do 3 this time around. BMO, Shell and Airmiles Shops. I thought I did Safeway, but I threw a gift card in to get to the $150 and after reading the fine print I don't think GC's count. If next Safeway flyer is amazing and I can easily get the $150, I'll do that Thursday and then go to LCBO for vodka. We were away for two weeks of the promo, so I missed the staples. Need a new vacuum cleaner for the office, so I'll wait til next promo for that!
I'm jealous of those of you that can redeem the $10 in AM cash for one of them.
Also, getting groceries/supplies for 3 households each week is a real pain and I find I'm too overwhelmed to figure out these promos!! I like my PC promos better at shoppers!

I need help with confirmation here. My Airmilesshop of buying an iPhone from Apple Store has not posted yet. iPhone is not excluded from Mega Miles right? How long does it take Apple Store AMS to post? My AMS from Coach was posted even before the item was delivered. Just want to make sure if I need another shop. TIA!

I need help with confirmation here. My Airmilesshop of buying an iPhone from Apple Store has not posted yet. iPhone is not excluded from Mega Miles right? How long does it take Apple Store AMS to post? My AMS from Coach was posted even before the item was delivered. Just want to make sure if I need another shop. TIA!
Can't answer your question about if the iPhone qualifies but I can tell you that when I bought my iPad through the AM's Apple store my AM;s never posted. I had to track them down later and even then got a good run around from AMs. They didn't want to give them to me and kept putting it off and made me prove my purchase.
Keep good records.

When I look at the Apple store info page on Airmilesshops, it's not excluding the iPhone. I would think you should get your miles.

It does say you cannot earn miles on: iMac 27-inch, Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs, iTunes or App store purchases and shipping. But it does NOT say iPhone. You might end up having to chase down the miles.

Ohh reading further you should get the miles for the iPhone. There's another line that says "Miles will be issued to a customer for up to 5 unites per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only 2 units within a 30 day period are eligible".

So yeah, I'm reading that you will get miles for your iPhone purchase.

I bought my daughter an iPhone through airmileshops May 23 and the miles posted June 8.

I NEVER encourage "insurance" shopping to make sure you've done enough coupons. If you bought your phone thru the airmilesshop you will be able to get those miles and have them count towards the final Mega Miles promo even if you need to fight for them eventually. According to the info I've copied below you'll be fine, just need to wait it out <sigh> BUT I'm confused here, if your miles from Coach already posted why are you concerned about your iPhone not posting, only one online transaction counts?

Here's the terms for the Apple store on the Airmilesshop website and the only exclusion mentioned about iPhone is the quantity you will earn miles from and if you're purchasing thru a government or military store.

Important Information
Miles are issued by AIR MILES®, not Apple. Please note that AIR MILES Reward Miles cannot be earned on the following products: iMac 27-inch, Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs, iTunes or App store purchases and shipping. Orders purchased on the Government or Military and Veteran’s Stores are not eligible for Air Miles Reward Miles.
Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.

Miles will be issued to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.

And here's the only exclusions for online transactions that count towards Mega Miles
This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: eHarmony, Disney+, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals and hotel stays).

I NEVER encourage "insurance" shopping to make sure you've done enough coupons. If you bought your phone thru the airmilesshop you will be able to get those miles and have them count towards the final Mega Miles promo even if you need to fight for them eventually. According to the info I've copied below you'll be fine, just need to wait it out <sigh> BUT I'm confused here, if your miles from Coach already posted why are you concerned about your iPhone not posting, only one online transaction counts?

Here's the terms for the Apple store on the Airmilesshop website and the only exclusion mentioned about iPhone is the quantity you will earn miles from and if you're purchasing thru a government or military store.

Important Information
Miles are issued by AIR MILES®, not Apple. Please note that AIR MILES Reward Miles cannot be earned on the following products: iMac 27-inch, Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs, iTunes or App store purchases and shipping. Orders purchased on the Government or Military and Veteran’s Stores are not eligible for Air Miles Reward Miles.
Apple sells and ships products to end user customers only; you may not purchase for resale.

Miles will be issued to a customer for up to five (5) units per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only two (2) units within a thirty-day (30-day) period are eligible.

And here's the only exclusions for online transactions that count towards Mega Miles
This offer does not apply to purchases or signups made at the following online stores: eHarmony, Disney+, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers and any online travel stores (including, but not limited to, travel bookings, car rentals and hotel stays).
Thanks Jacqueline! I will wait patiently. Really do not want to spend more money than necessary. I am working on two cards. The AMS for Coach are on my DD’s card. Sorry for the confusion. I will chase miles if needed for sure as my Apple purchase should be eligible for AM.

Last edited:
When I look at the Apple store info page on Airmilesshops, it's not excluding the iPhone. I would think you should get your miles.

It does say you cannot earn miles on: iMac 27-inch, Mac Pro, Apple Pro Display XDR, gift cards, gift wrap, Bose products, Apple Developer Programs, iTunes or App store purchases and shipping. But it does NOT say iPhone. You might end up having to chase down the miles.

Ohh reading further you should get the miles for the iPhone. There's another line that says "Miles will be issued to a customer for up to 5 unites per eligible product, except iPhone, in which case only 2 units within a 30 day period are eligible".

So yeah, I'm reading that you will get miles for your iPhone purchase.
:thanks: for the assurance!

I'm looking at my transactions and I'm not seeing Mega Miles noted from Foodland. Lots of bonus AM, but nothing denoting MM. Anyone else? I don't see a Shell noted as Mega Miles either. I did finish up $500 spend for BMO, so that's a plus. That and both airmilesshops and The Children's Place have posted the bonuses.

I'm looking at my transactions and I'm not seeing Mega Miles noted from Foodland. Lots of bonus AM, but nothing denoting MM. Anyone else? I don't see a Shell noted as Mega Miles either. I did finish up $500 spend for BMO, so that's a plus. That and both airmilesshops and The Children's Place have posted the bonuses.

My Sobeys didn't post as Mega Miles, just a bonus airmiles mixed in with other bonuses. My Children's Place and airmilesshops posted as MM. BMO and Shell have not posted yet but I assume they will after Sept 10. I only did $250 on the BMO. Fingers crossed everything works out and I don't have to chase things.

I don't shop at Metro but I'm in need of one more offer for my daughter's card. Not totally sure what needs to be done in order for it to qualify as one of the 5 Mega Miles offers? Do I just have to sign up and use any one of her personalized coupons?

I don't shop at Metro but I'm in need of one more offer for my daughter's card. Not totally sure what needs to be done in order for it to qualify as one of the 5 Mega Miles offers? Do I just have to sign up and use any one of her personalized coupons?
Just doing a quick glance thru posts before i start supper so all I've done is cut and pasted from one of my posts on the first page, hope this helps!

Metro Account/App Sign Up:
If you have never signed up for a Metro account and then used an offer you can link your card and earn 25 miles. It says you need to use the app for the first time BUT if you have been using the website you will NOT be eligible for this offer, it's really only to get the account set up the first time and doesn't matter where you've done it.
Terms and Conditions for this offer:
Offer valid from Thursday, August 13 to Thursday, September 10, 2020 for AIR MILES Collectors who have not already linked their AIR MILES Card to their metro.ca account or the My Metro app for the first time. The criteria for a minimum of one My Metro app offer must be met to qualify for this offer. Criteria and offer periods may vary for each offer. Please see the terms and conditions of each unique offer for specific details. Offer subject to change without notice. Limit of one AIR MILES Bonus Offer per AIR MILES Collector Number. Bonus Miles will be posted to your AIR MILES Collector Account within 4 to 6 weeks of the offer end date.

My Sobeys didn't post as Mega Miles, just a bonus airmiles mixed in with other bonuses. My Children's Place and airmilesshops posted as MM. BMO and Shell have not posted yet but I assume they will after Sept 10. I only did $250 on the BMO. Fingers crossed everything works out and I don't have to chase things.

Our Sobeys receipt had 50 mega miles written right above the subtotal on the receipt. The points have not posted to our air miles account yet though.

Any idea how long for regular miles to post? I am waiting from the Rona one, shell, Foodland and Sobey’s all done between Aug 25-28. I changed my alloacation to cash as these should top me back up to 95 cash miles. My BMO credit card AM’s post on Sept 9 and I don’t want those going to cash AirMiles so I guess I will need to change back to Dream.

@Debbie , the only place the Foodland offer is posted as Mega Miles is on your actual receipt. The posting to your Airmiles account has them lumped in with other "Bonus" miles.

@mkmommy , my RONA miles posted after 5 days (shopped Aug 27 posted Sep 2). Shell take longer than they used to also about 5 days (for me). Foodland and Sobeys usually post by the following Wed or Thu. Sometimes though they can take an extra week (depends on how often the store uploads their info to head office).

Wait until late in the day tomorrow before switching back. RONA and Shell may post before then. If not you still have a nice margin to make sure the switch back worked correctly. Check it the following morning. I've had it not work as it should once or twice.

I'm looking at my transactions and I'm not seeing Mega Miles noted from Foodland. Lots of bonus AM, but nothing denoting MM. Anyone else? I don't see a Shell noted as Mega Miles either. I did finish up $500 spend for BMO, so that's a plus. Th That and both airmilesshops and The Children's Place have posted the bonuses.

I had a similar experience on Friday with Tim Br Mart. I showed them my coupon on my phone but in the end it didn’t go through. I immediately phoned airmiles and told them everything that happened and the agent documented everything, put it on my file and told me that I did the right thing by phoning up ASAP.

I was just wondering if Airmiles would like a group of interested people to advise them on What To Do And Not Do for the next Promo?
Shop The Block???
I'm available............................................................................................::yes::::yes::::yes::

Hugs
Mel
I would like to see them go back to the bonus being based on the number of coupons you use.

I was just wondering if Airmiles would like a group of interested people to advise them on What To Do And Not Do for the next Promo?
Shop The Block???
I'm available............................................................................................::yes::::yes::::yes::

Hugs
Mel

Great idea. You and some others here have been an immense help in amassing more airmiles than we would have without this thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter