• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

Correct. Important note you need to purchase $20 before tax and use only $10AM Cash towards your purchase. Don't try to use $20 even if they ask. It won't work. (you can also spend more than $30 and use 285AM Cash)
Yup I made sure to send your note to my Sister before she shopped.

AWESOME! I was able to sign in long enough on the app to unlock my account and then it crashed again. Don't care now, I can hit up Rona and my account can stay unlocked for all i care since there will only be 78 miles left. Off we go to buy a bucket and some gorilla glue.

Has anyone received the 25X miles from Staples? I've got the base miles and the AMS miles including the 50 for the MM coupon.

I've done 4 MM on my card...Shell, BMO, AMS, Staples. I'm going to try and get to Rona after work today...I need some expensive lightbulbs and yard waste bags. I've only done Shell so far on DD's card but will also do Rona on hers and then hopefully Sobeys.....doubt I can do 2 more for her.

No sign of the 25X from Staples. They have 120 days after Aug 19 to post them :(. Which is really disappointing as the shop I did instore posted within a few days.

Someone was kind enough to use my card for a Shell visit (the base miles have posted just waiting on the bonus). I was able to do the Lawton's coupon and should be able to do Needs. I am going to be happy with 3 for the smaller bonus this time around since I can't justify the higher spend thresholds on most of the coupons.

Has anyone had luck going back to IGA and getting them to scan the coupon after you made your purchase? :(. I had too much on my mind and thought it would be automatically applied (thought it was one you had to opt in on). Ugh.

IGA was an opt in (if you mean for Mega Miles). You can still opt in online (even if you've already shopped). Just go to the coupons, click on the active coupon. If it was for using 95Cash AM, click on the active coupon, it opts you in for all IGA offers. You can opt in after the fact.

Your receipt won't show anything when you make your purchase. Keep the copy of your receipt and the email from Airmiles saying that you used Cash AM. IGA is slow but I've always had my promotions post (eventually).

Last edited:
IGA was an opt in (if you mean for Mega Miles). You can still opt in online (even if you've already shopped). Just go to the coupons, click on the active coupon. If it was for using 95Cash AM, click on the active coupon, it opts you in for all IGA offers. You can opt in after the fact.

Your receipt won't show anything when you make your purchase. Keep the copy of your receipt and the email from Airmiles saying that you used Cash AM. IGA is slow but I've always had my promotions post (eventually).

The only one I see for mega miles is this one, is there another??

Attachments

• 083198EC-6576-47C5-A8A1-E857C590722D.png
    083198EC-6576-47C5-A8A1-E857C590722D.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 5
What province are you shopping in. I was refering to the Quebec and New Brunswick offer. Sorry to get your hopes up. I didn't realize the offer was different out west.

I just checked my posted transactions for the first time since March. I'm going to have a lot of updating to do on my spreadsheet. Next week. Too busy today.

Anyways, Staples and Sobey's have fully posted.
Shell only posted the base, not the bonus miles.

AirMilesShops (Amazon) only posted 2 base miles. Probably because Amazon split my order into 3 orders. I imagine I will have to chase down the miles once the promo wait time is over.

Yes, I probably will do another shop. It’s just more expensive/out of the way then my usual store. 😢. And I bought stuff I didn’t really need today to get to $150. It was suppose to be my 5th one and I was so excited to be done!

it sucks when this happens. I think we’ve all been burned by forgetting a coupon at least once...

I hope you can squeeze another shop in! Just an idea, but if you have some more expensive non-perishables (dishwasher soap, that kind of thing) from your first shop, you could always return and repurchase next time

Finished 5 offers on two cards at last! Almost screwed up on the Rona offer. Thought it last till the end of Mega Miles. I was planning to go home directly from work. Then luckily I checked the coupon before driving and realized it ended today. Got batteries for $24.84. Needed a plunger but they didn’t have the one with a covered stand. No backup this time and I will chase any missing miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter