Airmiles Mega Miles BONUS MILES HAVE POSTED!!

Hi Jacqueline, we have room on our tank for 25L of gas. Can stop at Shell anytime for you. Also my DH is interested in a bottle of whiskey at the LCBO that would count for an offer. Happy to use your Air Miles #. Just let me know!
We've completed a Shell offer on each of our family's 4 cards. I can do one for you if you'd like.
OH, wow! Thanks a bunch, I've sent a PM with my card!!

@Pumpkin1172 the Children's Place coupon for spend $60 started Monday so if they went on the weekend it was a different one with spend $35 on certain items. Neither coupon needs to be entered, they are automatic.

For amazon, do textbooks count? I though books didn't count with them. But you could purchase a gift card (reload it really) and that would count (as long as it is over $150, I'd go for $175 to be safe as @isabellea mentioned up there a bit.

Thanks!!!!! I hope the children's place works. It was for the coupon for 60.00 but I see the base miles posted, but not the bonus 20 miles. I will cross my fingers and hope for the best. I have the receipt and will put it on my board until they reward the AM for the promo.

I never thought of doing that as a gift card purchase, then use that to buy my textbooks. They will total more than 150.00...so I will be good that way. Thanks for the info!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!! I hope the children's place works. It was for the coupon for 60.00 but I see the base miles posted, but not the bonus 20 miles. I will cross my fingers and hope for the best. I have the receipt and will put it on my board until they reward the AM for the promo.

I never thought of doing that as a gift card purchase, then use that to buy my textbooks. They will total more than 150.00...so I will be good that way. Thanks for the info!!!!!!
I gave a very detailed explaination of how to "buy" a gift card for Amazon and have it work as your online purchase in THIS POST Just scroll to the bottom of the post to see how it works

I just got a BMO email noting how much I’ve spent for the MM opt in....as of the 20th I’m at $286.04. I think after today I’m past the $500 though.

My Sobeys MM have posted but just say "bonus airmiles" so I don't like when they do that, but hopefully it won't cause a problem!

Also adding: Ask the cashier if they know how to redeem AM Cash before you start your transaction. NOTE: 190AM redemption will not work for this promotion. Some cashiers in the past have wanted to redeem $20 worth of AM because you are spending over $20. Don't let them do this it will not work.

Most of us do not have enough AM Cash hanging around to be able to re-do this offer if they mess up and their coupon says if they mess up they are not responsible.

I just got a BMO email noting how much I’ve spent for the MM opt in....as of the 20th I’m at $286.04. I think after today I’m past the $500 though.
I just got an email telling me it's not too late to opt in - but I already did a week ago and have spent my $500 - so I tried to opt in again and it said I already did - grrrrr - nothing ever easy :(

I just got an email telling me it's not too late to opt in - but I already did a week ago and have spent my $500 - so I tried to opt in again and it said I already did - grrrrr - nothing ever easy :(
Same with me. I opted in at the beginning of the promo and a couple times since for good measure. Then the email tonight saying I hadn't opted in. At least it says that any purchases made since August 13 still count...

Same with me. I opted in at the beginning of the promo and a couple times since for good measure. Then the email tonight saying I hadn't opted in. At least it says that any purchases made since August 13 still count...
This is a constant problem with these offers! Don't worry, it has to do with where your statement date with Mastercard falls within the promo. Those emails are never correct, not sure who generates them so I go by my own records. Take a screenshot of the "you've already opted-in" message, keep your receipts as proof you used your card, take a deep breath, and move forward! Mine says I've opted in and spent $50 and I KNOW I'm way over $300 now because i needed some gift cards for anniversary gifts.

My childrens place order shipped, and the miles posted, regular and MM. Thats 3 that have posted so I am happy.

Then I used some miles, there is a play rug that has an airport and stuff on it that o showed my son and he really wanted. It was more AM than I thought it should be but he will have fun with it.

My childrens place order shipped, and the miles posted, regular and MM. Thats 3 that have posted so I am happy.

Then I used some miles, there is a play rug that has an airport and stuff on it that o showed my son and he really wanted. It was more AM than I thought it should be but he will have fun with it.
So the Childrens Place MM posted with your regular AM's? Maybe I will have a problem then. Mine MM still haven't shown up and I'm wondering if the will. I think there are a few others on here with the same issue.

So the Childrens Place MM posted with your regular AM's? Maybe I will have a problem then. Mine MM still haven't shown up and I'm wondering if the will. I think there are a few others on here with the same issue.

Yes, they posted at the same time, I got 3 for the order and 20 for the MM (and it says mega miles).

Also adding: Ask the cashier if they know how to redeem AM Cash before you start your transaction. NOTE: 190AM redemption will not work for this promotion. Some cashiers in the past have wanted to redeem $20 worth of AM because you are spending over $20. Don't let them do this it will not work.

Oh my goodness-thank you @ottawamom I did not know this and probably would have done it!

As for BMO and lack of consistency. I didn't even get the email telling me how much I've spent. I know it's way over the $500 needed and maybe they don't want to confirm that. Then again maybe it will come today.

Rona shop
Good gracious the store was slightly depleted of many items.
No step stools.
I ended up getting 3 packs of solar lights and 2 bottles of bleach for a total of $20.07 before tax
and then used 95 cash airmiles to get 10.00 off.
Got an email when I got home

Yay Mel

It's the little wins in life that can make you feel pretty good. And because of that we say hooray for using your Miles to get $10 towards your purchase at RONA!​

Hugs Mel

I've been slower than usual on this MM adventure.

So far I've done:

Shell fill up to 50 litres after opting in online (only normal miles posted with a BMO top up amount I wasn't expecting, I don't think the bonus MMs as per the coupon posted - this happened last time too, annoying, will likely have to dispute for the promo).

Sobeys (I think the proper bonus amounts have posted in total but it's weird because none of the bonus AMs amounts are the same as my receipt, my receipt does specify the MM promo though, I may have to dispute this as well).

Just did an online LCBO order for the Cloudy Bay wine (not posted yet).

Opted into the BMO Mastercard purchase threshold offer (over $300 spent now so that's done but nothing has posted as of yet).

My last plan is for a Foodland shop at some point before the 10th.

Not too difficult for me even without Rexall but I will be annoyed if I have to dispute the issues above. At this point it's getting par for the course though so I should probably just consider it a normal part of Airmiling lol

Almost done Mega Miles for this year.

1) Shell- base miles posted, no MM yet
2) Staples- online- base miles posted, no MM bonus yet
3) AM shops- for above staples order. MM bonus posted ✅
4) BMO- spent well over $500
5) Safeway- store couldn’t enter code from app. FB chat with AM said they entered it via the back door - we’ll see how that works out.

We’re going to do Rona this weekend as a 6th since I’m unsure if the Safeway one is going to post properly for the big bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter