Airportbus

jgmklmhem

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any experiance with airportbus??? Since airfare has dropped we are thinking about flying down now for our trip so I was wondering if they are ok to use. We will be at the Fairfield Inn.

AirportBus was just recently purchased by Coach USA, the folks that run the sightseeing tours from Anaheim. We're excited with this change and expect the service and reliability to be very good.

Depending on the size of your party, it might be cheaper to use a limo or towncar service. I got a quote of $152 r/t from LAX to our hotel in Anaheim for a party of 8 people.

Also, if you choose to use the Airport Bus you can save $2 per person by buying in advance instead of at the airport. Just call their office.

How exactly does airportbus work. We are now flying into SNA...so it is my understanding that they pick up at a certain time (schedule from their website) and then take you to a central type hub and then you get on vans to your hotel...and then the reverse is true heading back to the hotel. Is that how it works or am I imagining something. Right now just based on the online prices I can use supershuttle for 11$more for our party. We are not really in any great hurry either coming or going since we don't plan on going to the parks either of our travel days so cheaper definately sounds better in this case.

Oh and our party is only 2 adults a 5yo and a 20month old.

The one thing with Airport Bus out of SNA is to check their times- They are rather infrequent both ways - From the airport you get taken to their hub (which I think is now near the DL Hotel) then taken to the hotel. Reverse is similar I think

The first time I waited for the hotel pickup and it wasnt very fun and added a good 2 hours to the trip. second time I just walked to their former hub and caught it there which saved a bunch of time-

Personally I recommed Supershuttle over Airport Bus as it was almost just as cheap and was ALOT more convienant (I waited for about 10 min before it left vs waiting 80 for the next Airport Bus)

-em

As above - we used Super Shuttle from LAX because the price was not that much more expensive than the Airport Bus and they went on demand. We were picked up within 20 minutes of arriving, and altjough the bus then did a lap of the airport until it was full, this didn't take long, and I estimate within 90 minutes of arriving at the Super Shuttle stand we were in our hotel room, despite being the last stop of 4 in Anaheim.

Ps - HoJo Anaheim, you run a great hotel and I make sure everyone here knows about it! We stayed with you December 1-5 2004 and had a great time.

I'm no fan of the Airporter Bus. I've taken it from both LAX and SNA, and I've now decided that the few extra bucks for the shuttle are definitely worth it. The Airporter takes much longer than shuttles and other means of transportation, especially if you don't time it well. From LAX, you have to stop in Buena Park. Depending upon where you stay, you might even have to switch buses....The worst though was when there was a broken moonroof type window and I froze!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter