AKV Online Check-In Question?

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
I just tried doing online check-in for Kidani village, however it only give me 2 options to pick from for a room request, either Pembe or Sunset Savanna? How can I request a room close to the lobby/pool? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Call or e-mail (using the contact us option on the member website) your request to MS.

I just tried doing online check-in for Kidani village, however it only give me 2 options to pick from for a room request, either Pembe or Sunset Savanna? How can I request a room close to the lobby/pool? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

I just did my online checkin a day or so ago and it gave me all the options and of course you can only choose two so I would definitely call because there must be a glitch if it went fine for me and now doesn't have them.

Definitely call and added your room requests to your reservation now. When I checked in online I got a bunch of different options too. I had already noted previously on my room reservation that I wanted to be close to the lobby and that was already checked for me when I was doing online check in. My second choice I went with sunset savanna.

I did online check in last week as well and could only request a savannah as well. Thanks for the advice, I'll call in the morning and add my room request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter