AKV owners tapestry

I left a message on the voice mail over the weekend, but no one called me back. Anyone get called back yet? Any answers to the questions on this thread?:confused:
Just out of curiosity, why did you call? What are the unanswered questions in this thread? :confused:

MG

I am thinking "Simard's of RI". I only wish I could add The at the beginning.

At least when we did our brick at the MK walkway we had the room for our five first names in addition, with our city and state. That one only cost us $99. This one, well you all know the cost of this. Hmm, some analysis, AKV tapestry name = 996.43 per character, brick = 1.90 per character. I could have had a billboard with 140 bricks, which is how many bricks I could have bought with the amount of money spent on my AKV purchase. :lmao:

Of course I doubt the bricks would be as comfortable to sleep on as the beds will be in AKV. :thumbsup2

today is aug. 3rd, i have to get mine in the mail, i cant decide, oh know :rotfl:

The Kaxxxxx Family
Kaxxxxx Tribe
Kaxxxxx Tribe 07
Kaxxxxx Tribe IL
Kaxxxxx Kingdom
Kaxxxxx's of IL.
J&S Kaxxxxx
oh, i can never make up my mind....:rotfl:

today is aug. 3rd, i have to get mine in the mail, i cant decide, oh know :rotfl:

The Kaxxxxx Family
Kaxxxxx Tribe
Kaxxxxx Tribe 07
Kaxxxxx Tribe IL
Kaxxxxx Kingdom
Kaxxxxx's of IL.
J&S Kaxxxxx
oh, i can never make up my mind....:rotfl:

:lmao:
You are too funny!! How you came up with all those I dont know! I am struggling to come up with anything and our last name is only 4 letters:lmao:

I just knew you would have a hard time with 8:love:

All those are great!!

Im thinking

Pxxx Family Home:love:

I know we better hurry up and get it in the mail!! They didnt give much time did they?

Our last name is so common, I wanted to be able to put our first names too, unfortunately, it won't fit in 16 spaces (& our last name takes up half of the spaces). Left a message last weekend, no return call.

Had a long list of options, and had trouble deciding between normal and creative, decided on normal, using just our first names and last initial. Thought that would be best for the replica that they are sending us.

I need more spaces!! Our last name is 10 letters. With a space in front of it, that leaves only five characters.

Unless my wife or I get a really creative thought, the only possibilty for us is our first names. :sad2:

MG

My DH thought that it would have been better if they just allowed us to use the 16 spaces plus the spaces for the city and state, any way you like.

We would have preferred to use the space for our city for our names instead, and just listed our state.

I left a message for my guide and she said that you just put your last name, Disney will take care of the rest.

when was the deal line for that? We signed up two weeks ago, but haven't heard a thing about that.

You're about 5 months too late. Deadline ORIGINALLY was the first 150 people who bought atleast 150 points. They then changed it to anyone who bought in February of 2007.

johno

?? What does that mean?

Good question. If you do that, it will just be your last name, city and state on the tapestry I believe. we wanted our first initials with our last names.

?? What does that mean?

:confused3 Im puzzled too. So does that mean if we put anything else it will be excluded? I sure hope not. My last name is hyphenated, butI am excluding my maiden name so everything fits.

I guess I need to call now!

Good question. If you do that, it will just be your last name, city and state on the tapestry I believe. we wanted our first initials with our last names.

That is what we were told, So it'll be.....

Smith Family
Austin, Texas

So does this mean there is no real creativity allowed? It's just how you want your last name to appear (confirm spelling, etc), and that's that?

I guess we are stuck with The Sxxxx Family. Were did you guys hear they will be putting your City and State with it?

We mailed ours out today and went with the "Bxxxxxx Family". I tried calling before I mailed it out to see if we were allowed some creativity but couldn't get anyone. They want you to leave a message and I didn't bother. Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter