American Idol - Spoiler - Are People Stupid????

PammyK

DIS Veteran
How in the heck did Josh end up being safe and RUBEN end up in the bottom 2?? This is utterly ridiculous!

I think it could be that the country is patriotic right now and Josh is staying based on him being in the Marines. I've always thought that him being a marine would take him far in the competition.

I didn't call last night. I feel like it's all my fault now!!! :)

I logged on the DIS just to post the same thing! America is stupid!!!! I guess I need to shut and start voting myself, I'm calling next time, I hope Ruben stays

We're all in shock at our house!! I can't believe Ruben in the bottom 2. If America knows what there doing he will be staying....

Whoever posted in that other thread that Kimberly L might pull an upset, you might be right. It may end up being Kim and Clay. And Clay had better win. :)

And another thing...if Treynce has been in the bottom 3 before and everyone else has left but her, shouldn't it be her turn by now????? She's been there almost every week!

I'm furious!!!!

This is crazy....I will personally fall over in shock if it's Ruben that leaves......this is crazy for sure.

And yet another thing....Did you all notice how the judges were shocked that Ruben was there but didn't say anything about Treynce being there!?!?!?! They know its her time to go.

Oh, one mor thing. I think if Ruben is voted out, Paula will cry.

Okay, I'm done for now. Unless by some freak, Ruben gets voted out tonight.

I thought earlier that the last 2 would be Ruben and Clay...but the last few weeks I've changed that to Ruben and Kim L.

It's obvious that people are voting for Josh as a person and not a singer. I don't know if it's the marine thing or what. I think it will do Ruben some good for him to get a taste of the bottom. Maybe he will up his game now. You could tell that Josh was very upset by the outcome. He is ready to go home and knows that is time. We all know Trenyce is gone, no doubt about it.

Well at least Trenyce is the one going home and not Ruben.

Even though it really should be Josh.

OK, we are having severe weather in our area, so AI is being pre-empted by weather!:( Hopefully they will still show who leaves. I can NOT believe that Josh is not going to be going home tonight. He has not be up to snuff. Let's face it Trenyce has been singing better than Josh! Oh well, at least Ruben is still in the competition. Josh needs to go, marine or not, he is not performing at the same level as the rest of the contestants.

TIdoublegaER: it happened to me last night,bad weather ruined Clay and Kim L's songs

Next week will be Josh, then it will be Ruben, then Kim L. and Clay will be the winner.

Yow! I cannot believe Ruben was in the bottom 2!! Thank goodness things ended on an up note for him! The entire US Marine Corps must've voted for Josh!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter