American Idol - Spoiler - Are People Stupid????

It's not just your opinion. I love Clay. You need to get the issue of PEOPLE magazine, it has a great picture of Clay, he looks GOOD. I don't care what anyone says, a man that can sing like that and is soooo nice and has that kind of confidence in himself, I'd take him anyday, that's sex appeal.;) ;) ;)

As I have asked before......

HeeHeeeHeee!!!

Doesn't Clay look like Drop Dead Fred? Just a thought.

Looks aside, the boy can sing.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Clay does indeed resemble Drop Dead Fred, but he is still adorable. Broadway style or not, he's got it all -- the voice, the personality and the looks. I like all of the contestants that are left, so it really doesn't matter to me who wins. But I will be voting for Clay in the next few weeks.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Minnie824 on Kimberly Locke

She's just not a good singer.

'cmon! That girl can sing! Whether tshe has the whole package or not is debatable, but for my money, she has an awesome voice. Did you hear her do "New York State of Mind" or "Home" a few weeks ago - wow!

To each his own.

I'm rooting for Clay and see Kim L pulling a upset this week

A few other throughts:

I can see Vanessa on broadway in a few years(just my opinion)

Kim C in a rock band

I personally think Clay has the most talent of them all overall and I really hope that he wins. I think that all four of them that are left have good voices, but Clay has the most overall talent and the strongest voice and I can see him going the furthest with his career. Just my opinion.

I truly think that nobody has to worry about Ruben being voted off. He and Clay are the best there. Not only was I shocked that Ruben was in the bottom 2, but I saw Josh's reaction, too. He knew that he should have been there instead of Ruben...he couldn't even looke up! I love Ruben and Clay very much, but I think and hope that Clay wins. Yay for Clay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter