An Actor that was perectly cast

James Spader - Raymond Reddington... The Blacklist - he is a amazing actor, we watch the show because of him...

Sean Connery - James Bond

Johnny Depp - Capt'n Jack Sparrow

NCIS -Mark Harmon - Gibb's - Pauley Perret - Abby Sciuto - TIVA = Micheal Weatherly - Tony Dinozzo and Cote De Pablo - Ziva David

Princess Leia, Hans, Luke - ( otherwise known as - Carrie F, Harrison F, and Mark H) no other actors have endeared themselves to generations... I could not imagine any other actors in these characters...

Last edited:

I agree with a lot of these, although I never liked Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter. He wasn't at all what I pictured when I read the books. All the Weasleys were just perfect, though.

I liked Tom Cruise in Risky Business, and then I hate hate hated him in ALL other movies since. It's like he took on the persona of a cocky, arrogant twat who thinks he's waaaay better looking and waaaaay more charming than he is and played that part in every other movie since.

I liked Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption. He wasn't at all what I was picturing when I read the novella, but he was brilliant and he made that part his. I've re-read that story many times since and I now see him perfectly as Red.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter