Animal Kingdom/DTD Photo Ops/Mini Golf Sketch Swap~FULL and ACTIVE

Love that! New blades are the best feeling in the world... right behind finishing the swap up and sealing the boxes!! LOL

Love the Christmas LO...it's so cute. Have to work 4 hours today and then hoping to get Dino USA done unless I goto DLR tonight.:scratchin

Jennifer what font did you use for the title? I love it!!

Yeah probably going for dinner...haven't been to a Disney Park since Spring Break and I'm starting to have withdrawals!

Jennifer what font did you use for the title? I love it!!

Yeah probably going for dinner...haven't been to a Disney Park since Spring Break and I'm starting to have withdrawals!

I actually adapted this file.

med_amagicalchristmas.png

Jennifer, love the Christmas Shoppe layout!

Thanks!

Here's my pages for the Mickey & Minnie and Donald & Daisy statues at Downtown Disney. The heart is intended to be a journal box, it and the 4 photo mats, which can go vertical or horizontal, will be loose. Only the title, two silhouettes and background pages are adhered.

Those LO are very nice Jennifer! You are on a roll girl considering you were bombarded at 8;30am with the other swap

I'm postal as of yesterday. The money is in envelop #4 which is the first one.
One of my little silly moments...
my trip yesterday was to buy paper and mail
got to the post office and as I opened minivan door,
the address paper flew away. It was a site to see me
chase that paper around the parking lot. Dh and the kids
were having a blast laughing at me the entire time.

Love your layouts Jen!

Where did you find the Disney Christmas file?

Love your layouts Jen!

Where did you find the Disney Christmas file?

PM me your email address.

Here is my mini golf page. Thank goodness I only had to make three. I've been fighting with machinery all afternoon.

575b44f5b7d5a7d9cf73f900a74bb44d_zpse5361162.jpg

Nothing is stuck down other than the 2 background pieces on the left. Does that layout look okay.

PM me your email address.

Here is my mini golf page. Thank goodness I only had to make three. I've been fighting with machinery all afternoon.

Nothing is stuck down other than the 2 background pieces on the left. Does that layout look okay.

There's nothing particularly Disney about these. Cassey and Lori are you okay with that or should I add some Mickey heads here and there?

I love the Mini-golf pages, too (I love all of them!)

I am fine without Mickeys - they are great the way they are!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter