Animal Kingdom Moonlight Magic - Virtual Queue & Results 6/5/19 Book Date for July, Aug 2019 Dates

I’m super lucky that I was in the low 100s. I only tried on one device. Now I know for next time to maximize my browsers. I could have done two pc browsers at work and 3 phone browsers. But I just did one on PC. Luck was on my side today.

Logged in around 8:15 am (EST). Got #7,580 in line at 9am (EST). Got 4 tickets for Aug 22 at around 10:10 am (EST). Only used one computer and one browser.

I logged on at 8:30am EST and opened the queue link. When it became live I was in the 6,700+ range. I got 4 tickets for Aug 22 at around 10am EST.

I started with just one device, but logged on to this thread and saw others with more devices open, so I opened 2 more (a tablet and a lap top). Each of those had much higher numbers so I closed them out and held my breath that I would make it in time to get my targeted party date. We are booked with cash at a non-DVC Resort (CBR), and I did not receive an email.

I was around spot 1090 when registration open and then it took about 12-13 minutes till I was able to register for the Aug 8th event. All in all went pretty smoothly.

Other than the email confirmation is there anything that links to MDE? This is our first MM event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter