Animal Pics!

clarabelle

<font color=green>Pandas don't seem to have much o
I thought I would start a silly thread. Animal Pictures!
I was hoping some of you would join in with your animal pictures. (hint hint Abbyjt)
We saw more animals in Ireland than what I expected.

IMG_1334.jpg

pigeon
IMG_1621.jpg

Horses
IMG_1842-1.jpg

Sheep
IMG_1863-1.jpg

pigs
IMG_1168.jpg

Seal
IMG_1556.jpg

Swans

Please join in and share some pictures!!

I thought I would start a silly thread. Animal Pictures!
I was hoping some of you would join in with your animal pictures. (hint hint Abbyjt)
I'm working on it.

Thanks!
No pressure -I thought you would have some great pics
:)
I don't mind last years pics either guys!

I just did a whole trip report with pictures and my browser shut down when I clicked submit. I don't have time to do it again now. will try this afternoon.

Great! I love animal pictures. The pigs seem "pinker" than the ones I see here in the states.

The Southwest animals were not so cute and cuddly....

lizards:
southwesttrip583.jpg
southwesttrip1078.jpg

California Condor:
southwesttrip813.jpg

There were some pretty birds, though.

ash-throated flycatcher:
southwesttrip794.jpg

and a mama western kingbird feeding her babies:
southwesttrip971-1.jpg

The animals in Peru were much cuter. Lots of llamas and alpacas....

alpacababies.jpg
longhairllama.jpg

And sweet little donkeys:

donkeys.jpg

Oh -the donkey looks like a far side cartoon. It is so cute -I picture it with horn-rimmed glasses and named "Ginger" or "Madge" (If you are not a Far side fan ignore me)

I love the condor!
Thanks!

Abbyjt I am sorry about your report
How frustrating

Great! I love animal pictures. The pigs seem "pinker" than the ones I see here in the states.

Yes they do -don't they? I don't think there was any mud making supplies for them in their pen:)

Great Idea! Bring on the Animal Pic, I will post my pics when we get back from QFTW! I really want to see a grizzly! From a distance using my zoom lens of course!!

Oh, good! Kristilew posted her condor pic, so I don't have to post mine... (hers is better, anyways!) Up close, one of the ugliest creatures out there, but from a distance -- fabulously majestic!

The Southwest wasn't really so much about wildlife... it was more the landscape. Here are the two I got:

A young goat at the Grand Canyon:

P1020970.jpg

And an iguana ... staring at a hallucinogenic flower...

P1020572.jpg

And I'm going to cheat here. :) This picture isn't from an ABD, but my previous trip to Alaska, where I will be heading in a month and a half! Hopefully, I'll have even more wonderful animal pictures after that!

Alaskasmall020.jpg

Sayhello

those are great! If you have a condor in flight, please do post it. Ours didn't come out very well.

I love it!
I wonder what the iguana is thinking about while he is staring at the flower?

Computer magic -forgive me this is probably obvious
The pic of the rodent-ish thing -is that a beaver? Prarie dog?

those are great! If you have a condor in flight, please do post it. Ours didn't come out very well.
Here's the best one I got. They seemed to sense when you were going to snap a shot, and changed direction!

Sayhello

P1030022-1.jpg

ETA: I forgot, I had a short video, too. Not great, but thought I'd share!

Wow, Computer Magic, you saw a lot of wildlife on your trip! Love the buffalo & bears.

Sayhello

ETA:

I love it!
I wonder what the iguana is thinking about while he is staring at the flower?
Considering the guide told us the flower was a powerful hallucinogenic used by the Sinaqua indians... he's either trying to figure out how to eat it, or he's already high & just staring at it!

Wow, Computer Magic, you saw a lot of wildlife on your trip! Love the buffalo & bears.

Sayhello

Thanks. That buffalo was wandering around Ole Faithful. So it got real close to the wood planks.

The bears was the most dangerous since it's a mother and its cub. There were several rangers out there making sure everyone kept their distance.

wow those are amazing photos! im thinking about doing one of these adventures...just not sure which one yet!

Any suggestions?

I would look at the weather -if you have a preference to hot or not hot.
All ABDs have a good bit of outside activities -I would look and see what appeals to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter