ANNUAL PASSES ARE BACK!!!

On hold about 100min, CM answered, I asked to upgrade our tickets to APs, she said sure I can help you with that, let me transfer you... Next time I'm buying lightning lane.

New hold music is better tho, lalaLAALAA it's a smallworld.

I also followed directions and emptied my cart several times. I am currently in both ques. The one online that just says recalculating for wait time and I got through to hear the music for member services to buy annual pass (hit redial 19 times). Gave me a message of three minute wait right after I got on that but it has now been 25+ minutes so maybe they meant three hours? Was on website right at 6:00 (actually went on at 5:40 but not available yet then).

I had to go through 1 iteration of entering all my cc info etc and clicking purchase only to be kicked back to the cart. Second time after about 20 minutes went through.

Welp, the DVC Member associate doesn't see my long-existing AP even though it's right there in MDE (and I've been using it), and said we were RESALE even though it's resale 2013 pre-changes, so that was fun. AND I had to merge my parents into the call since I was getting new passes for them and using their card. Good times.

To clarify, we're moving forward with the purchase, I just hate the temporary panic attack I get when anyone questions resale/our account status.
You have my sympathies. I have three memberships. One of them is a grandfathered resale. But yes it always does freak me out. That's why I usually give my direct purchase resale number.

Same here. Try logging in on a different device if you can. Just log into the site and go right to your cart. That worked for me. They were still in my cart and I was able to complete my purchase online. Good luck!

I'm a little late reporting this but I was able to purchase my tickets exactly at 9:00 a.m. system was freaky. I've been trying since 6:30 a.m. had the tickets in my cart and then it lost my cart. Or so I thought. I kept trying to re-add the tickets and that page crashed. Wouldn't even display right. Finally I just reloaded my cart and there they were.

I purchased for my sister and my nephew. Both are DVC members. Seems like they turn on the purchasing apparatus at 9:00 a.m. instead of 6:00.

And now they're using a virtual cue? Yeah somebody in IT was melting down this morning. Clearly they did not plan this correctly. Can you imagine the craziness that's going to ensue next week when they open general sales? (I have a nephew who's buying an annual pass for his girlfriend So he's got to wait for the general cue to open.)

Called DVC Member Services twice now, same result. Go through the prompts to purchase only to hear "We are experiencing high call volume, please call back later" then disconnected.

Has anyone successfully upgraded day passes from a 3rd party seller like Undercover Tourist?
Yes, I just finished upgrading tickets that I purchased from Undercover Tourist to annual passes without any issues.

The team member told me the reservations I had on the 3-day hopper tickets will convert over. Just checked and they are there. That was the main reason I've been trying to get these since 6am EST to ensure reservations for a trip very soon.

It wasn't easy to finally get someone to help (after multiple attempts). I used Disney Travel (who then took my info and had someone call me back). (407) 934-7639 It did take a few tries to get that number to work. Keep in mind they can't convert the tickets but took my info and put me in a queue for callback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter