Another waiting for Southwest thread!

I need 9/21-9/30. I flew SW last September for $49 each way out of Chicago. And the plane was half empty both ways. :banana: Here's hoping for more great deals!!

I am looking for December 7-15, I think I will have the 1st half come out then the rest, am I correct on this?
I guess the good thing in this is I can book one way and pay for it then save for the other way back.

Hoping for a little saving of the "green"..and dates after 8/3 for St. Patty's today.... :thumbsup2

Pam

mousy_in_canada said:
I am looking for December 7-15, I think I will have the 1st half come out then the rest, am I correct on this?
I guess the good thing in this is I can book one way and pay for it then save for the other way back.

Mousy - I swear we are somehow joined at the hip LOL.....I need Nov 25-Dec 2 for our cruise....so we'll be in the same SWA waiting boat! Someday we'll have to come face to face - we could be long lost relatives LOL!!

Given your recent winnings, perhaps I should enter a few contests - we'll see if the 'link' holds true for that as well! :teeth:

DutchsMommy said:
Mousy - I swear we are somehow joined at the hip LOL.....I need Nov 25-Dec 2 for our cruise....so we'll be in the same SWA waiting boat! Someday we'll have to come face to face - we could be long lost relatives LOL!!

Given your recent winnings, perhaps I should enter a few contests - we'll see if the 'link' holds true for that as well! :teeth:

LMBO, that is too funny!
YES please enter a contest, and lets have a GIRLS trip and go together. :banana:

I have to wait until August for December flights. I don't know if I can stand it. I thought it was bad enough when I thought I had to wait until June. What happend to June????? I thought they did things 6 months out. :sad2:
:sad1: :sad: Tell me it ain't so!

Come on SWA. I need Sept 1-7 for WDW/DCL WITHOUT the kids :cloud9: . And I need Nov 30-Dec 7 for WDW/DCL with the kids and taking my parents for the 1st time.

Sign me up too. Waiting for 8/18-8/26. Is it just me or is Southwest not running the good deals anymore? I noticed that the cheapest rate (when doing a sample trip booking) is $99. :confused3 Last year we got roundtrip in December for around $100!!!!
Also, I downloaded Ding about a month ago, but I think I did something wrong. I did a search and it's not coming up on my hard drive, and I have never gotten a notification on my desktop for airfare. If anyone can offer some help/advice for this clueless newby to airfare hunting I would greatly appreciate it! :lmao:

:goodvibes :goodvibes Sending low fare vibes out to all....

:banana: :banana: can't wait to go back "home" :banana: :banana:

I need August 12-26...I already lost out on the good fares on USAir, so we may be driving if SW doesn't come through!

Beth

:badpc: sorry ...just had to vent...I am literally at a stand still until I can lock in airfare...between SW and United...can't get United's site ot allow me to hold a flight....deep breaths, deep breaths..... :crazy:

Pam

I called southwest to see if they would give me heads up as to when they will open up the booking dates, but as expected, no answers :sad2:
She said maybe next month, but that they really never knew either. Oh well ~ it was worth a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter