Another waiting for Southwest thread!

2boyshere said:
PPLASKY, Could you please tell me about the Autotrain? Thanks alot!

Just an FYI - there is a 'sticky' at the top of the Transportation Forum about the autotrain - sounds cool if you live near where it stops.

Please let today be the day. I need August 12 & 18th out of Providence. I check every day hoping it will be the day. SW won't lose me. I'd rather wait for them to open up than book elsewhere. I like SW's non-stop flight to Orlando and I'll most likely save some money.

Sitting by my computer and hoping that today is the day for August 11 and 18 out of Providence.
:surfweb:

We're waiting for Oct 28th until sometime in mid Nov........hope we get some good DINGS! :goodvibes

I honestly am only holding out because of the "no fee" in case of change...o.k. and the cheesy jokes are kinda funny...but DH is getting on me about locking our plans in..needs to let work know...UUUGGGHHHHHH!
SW, PLEEEEAAAASSSE do the HUMANE thing and open up the dates!

lustergirl said:
Are you kidding me? I am waiting for December fares. They will come out sometime in August, boy do I have a long wait. Right now airfare has gone back up- yuch :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :furious: :furious: :furious: :crazy: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

right there with you for december air,

disneyobessed said:
yeah weve been checking every a.m. at 4:30!!!!! WE NEED AUG 5-11TH OUY OF PROVI!!!!!!!!!

4:30 a.m.? Is that the time of day that the dates will be released? Is this how/"when" it's always done?

I need December too but I am not worried about that yet. I want August soon. Hopefully next week.

a friend of mine who is also going with us to disney has the ding downloaded checks it at 4:30 before she goes running b/c the 54 one way rates sell out by 5am accroding to her. Thats for Provi. .

disneyobessed said:
a friend of mine who is also going with us to disney has the ding downloaded checks it at 4:30 before she goes running b/c the 54 one way rates sell out by 5am accroding to her. Thats for Provi. .

Which is it please? 4:30 a.m. or late morning?

I have been checking about 7am then all through the day now you're saying I could be too late by & 7am I would be sooo frustrated if I missed out with all this obsessing I have been doing over it!!

As far as when the dates open up further it is ususally right around 11am EST which is 10am CST. I would have thought it would happened this past week :confused3 and I believe it HAS to be very soon! As for the dings, they come at all different times during the day and evening. The ending times are also not the same.

Perhaps when they do release this next batch of dates, people can post when they first saw it, so we can hone in on a possible release time for the future (if it's consistent).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter