Any codes for last Jan.?

A

adisneynut

I know everyone gets tired of the code questions. Please bare with me. Can you remember if there were codes or AP rates from Jan 1 -8 this year? If so can anybody remember what the rate for the GF was? Thanks fellow DIS members.

I don't remember a GF rate, But we stayed at POR for under $110 including tax, AP rate, at the end of Jan this year. I'm pretty sure they were good starting 1/1.

We also were at POR at the end of Jan. ......used a code and paid just under $99 including tax.
I also believe that code was good for earlier in the month.

We were at BWI in Jan '02. Used the Winter Getaway Code. I think we paid $179.

We stayed at ASMo with the AP rate of $55 a night (including tax).
The DC rate was also available, but I don't recall the actual rate. I think it was $10 a night higher than the AP rate.

We stayed at AKL with an AP rate of $169 +tax for savannah view rooms, and at the Poly for $174 +tax for garden view rooms. There were also code rates out at the time (AKL sv room, $189+tax; Poly gv room, $179 +tax).

We changed our reservations quite a few times and checked lots of resorts. The AP rate for the GF gv room was $199.

Oh, we were there from Jan.5th-11th 2002.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for the replies. I quess I can make the ressie and keep my finger crossed for Jan. 03. :D

I can't tell you the exact rate because I seem to have tossed the reservation sheet, but this January we had an annual pass discount rate at Sugar Loaf concierge. I believe it was around $330 with an extra adult charge. Our stay was Jan. 1-9.

I'm watching the rates also, last year we paid seasonal rates for Jan. :earseek: :mad: thanks to my travel agent. I learned so much on these boards since booking a vacation last year. We are booked at POR Jan. 2003 and if I don't have a single code or AP rate or Disney Club rate applied to the bill I am paying less for 14 nights than I paid for 10!!! Thank you 'DIS'!!!

ps @Ricola I love the 'Melinda's hot sauce' graphic when dh and I were on our honeymoon (11 years ago) we found this hot sauce at downtown disney and bought it (I still have the bottle) I NEVER see anything with my name on it!:D What is your connection with it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter