Any one else gettin' ready to go???

P

PixieBelle

Trip coming up Jan 16...anyone else getting ready to go and what preparations are you making already? EXCITED YET????????? :pinkbounc

Me, me, me!!! Just found out two days ago that my good friend's daughter was accepted into the Disney College program and she has to be there by the 21st of January so I offered to drive down with the two of them and get her settled. Since my friend has never been to WDW, of course, I offered to show her around and take her to a couple parks! Love a quickie trip!! All Stars, here we come! Never stayed there before, but this has to be on the cheap side, as we haven't been saving up in advance. Don't care, as I'm going to WDW!!!

That sounds like me.....I would offer anyone a trip to WDW! All Stars is a cute resort! You will love it! :)

HAVE FUN!

LUV--- Only 12 days to go???? OH IM JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! ;)

:waving hand wildly: I arrive at the Dolphin on January 2, and will be there until the 13th. Can't wait! :)

WE LEAVE TOMORROW-ON CHRISTMAS, YEA!!!! AND WHAT AM I DOING ON HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!CAN HARDLY WAIT, WE WILL BE STAYING AT WL, HRH AND DOLPHIN, THOUGHT THE KIDS MIGHT MIND NOT HAVING AS MANY GIFTS NOT A CHANCE THEY DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE ANY GIFTS AS THEY WILL BE AT DISNEY AND THEY ARE 17 AND 20 AND HAVE BEEN TO DISNEY A MILLION TIMES BUT THE MAGIC IS ALWAYS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! We're headed down on Jan 15. Any thoughts on the weather? I'm not sure if we should bring shorts or winter jackets!!:smooth:

I'm going on Jan 22. It will be mostly a solo trip. I'm really excited about it and looking forward to my alone time at Disney. There is so much I've never done even though this will be my 16th trip in 25 years.

We're leaving the 18th of January at 3 am (yikes!) but I can barely wait!!! Preparations? I've been confirming our towncar services to and from the airports, and I am just starting to consider what to bring... I hope the weather is nice enough to swim... we need an escape from the chill of Ohio.

I will be leaving the 5th oof Jan driving down from NY, stopping for a night at friends in NC on the way down and back. Will be at the magical world 7th-11th.

Mike

I am SOOO excited!! Only 4 more days, 6 hours, 48 minutes, and about 30 seconds to go! (We are spending the night before in San Diego, where we are flying out of.) I arrive Dec. 31!!! YAY!! :D

Only a little excited (like I'm constantly thinking about it, and making my plans). Today I started my packing list and getting my laundry ready and ironing of everything. Also trying All Stars Music for the first time-displaced from POR.

timshe---I am taking coats, light jackets, and tshirts. Weather is so unpredictable, better to have a mix of it all! :)

Yep, we're leaving on Jan. 5th!! Now that Xmas is over, we're definitely getting excited! Just started to pack our suitcases today!

HURRAH! HURRAH!! We are leaving Jan. 16 too!! Yes, I started "gathering" yesterday and organizing my notes/schedules. I am off work until Jan. 2. Gotta do it while I can. Once I go back--it's full speed ahead until we leave. Can't wait!!!!!!!! :D :p :p :D

we are not leaving till 4-5-02, but it is all i can think about, first time for me and husband,it will be for our 5th anniversary. any ideas how i can make this really romantic for husband?

Happy new year to all!!

poohangel

Poohangel,

This is going to be our 10th anniversary trip, and I want to make it special for my hubby too.
Are ya'll staying on property? If so, what resort?

Just have fun, and tell the resort CM's when you check in that it is your 5th anniversary and maybe they will help you. That is what we are doing. I am gonna fax the resort and ask them if they can help me make it special.

If not staying at a resort, then you can still make it special. Just take your time, and take lots of pictures to remember your 5th! :)

We leave on SUNDAY! Excited is too small a word for it! I NEEEEEED this vacation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter