Any one else gettin' ready to go???

I am SOOOO ready for this trip!!!! Only 2 weeks now.... I'm gonna explode....

Peek:

I'd get the Ultimate if you plan on going to Disney Quest, water parks, or anything other than the Big 4 parks. It's only a little more, and it's the ultimate in flexibility.

Emily

Only 2 weeks left for me too and I want to start packing I think I will start tommorrow lol then everything can just sit in the suitcases for 2 weeks!

Just called CRO yesterday on a whim and got ressies at WL for 1/16-20/02
Basically asked if there were any specials. Got a great air rate with SWA.
After reading the boards, I decided to use mousesavers' advise and buy
each piece of the trip separately.
Since we just decided this morning I have nothing planned. Will probably try to get a charater dinner.

We were there 12/00. I hope there's still plenty of magic left!

Any feedback/advise is welcome.

See ya there!:wave:

We're leaving 1 month from tomorrow!!Can't wait! Hoping the weather is as beautiful as it has been the past 2 Febs.

Only 18 days until we go! YEAH!!!!

I have a million lists: To do lists, menus, packing lists, things to see lists, restaurants we are going to lists, phone numbers lists...

I am sick!

I keep wanting to pack but DH will not let me. He is mean. Maybe I should start a "people who are mean to me list"!

:) Kerry

It's snowing right now in St. Louis and WE ARE LEAVING FOR WDW IN 4 DAYS!

Can't wait! Will be worthless at work this week.

St. Louis Fan:bounce:

4 days to go :D Dd (9) asked tonight when we would be going again! This will be her first trip. Just goes to show you, half the fun is in the planning and the packing!

Hi Pixie!!

Just found your post...I am so excited right now ..only 9 days to go ~ we are heading to WDW on the 16th also! (we are flying in late the 16th then heading to the Poly on the 17th -20th)
It is my first trip and dh and I are surprising 7 yr old dd who has never been there either! yipppee! We are going on the Disney Wonder also from the 20th-24th..what a great way to get out of the midwest!! I can't wait!

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earseek: <--this will be us..look for us!

We fly out of Milwaukee, WI on Feb. 3 and can't wait!:pinkbounc It's me my husband, 3 daughters, 1 son-in-law, and his parents. We are Disney FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staying at All-Star Sports for 10 nites. Have been going to Disney since 1989. and staying on propery since 1996. We love to stay on property, and we tell anyone who goes that once you stay on property you're hooked!!!!!!!!!:jester: I hope you have a wonderful time. If anyone else is going at the same time, let me know.
:earsboy: cathieo

Can't wait... get there th 9th of Febuary... throw me somptin', mista!

Almost there... I started counting with 850 days.. more than 2 years ago !!

YES! 33 days and counting! 4 children(counting husband) our daughter will turn 1 yr. and 4 days later we leave!!! Never been with a baby. Staying at CBR and wonder how that will be?
I will send a 'goodie' box ahead with snacks for the kids. Have fun on your trip!!!

3 DAYS TO GO!!!

All the planning, all the waiting. It's almost here. 6 nights at OKW (2BR villa) with my immediate family (DW and 2 DS's) and my DM, DF & DB joining us from Tenn. It's been 4 years for us... when the boys were 6 & 9. We promised them another trip when they got a little older... and the time is now. Hope the weather is OK... long range calls for most days in the low to mid 70's... I can live with that!!

We'll also be staying an additional 2 nights over at the Hard Rock Hotel to do some Universal things (without my folks) to top off the trip! Not sure who's more excited, me or the kids!! Well, I guess the youngest is... he was packed 3 days ago!! LOL

Part of me doesn't want it to get here too quickly... because I know it's gonna be great and be gone and past us in no time. But trust me... that's only a real small part of me!!! The rest of me says... LET'S GO!!!!

BUZZ :tongue:

2 Days 19 Hrs 40 Mins 6 Secs

...and I'm completely USELESS!! I've packed bags for all four of us and I'm just twiddlin' my thumbs.

I'm praying this snowstorm comes and goes quickly so our flight on Saturday isn't delayed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter