Any one else gettin' ready to go???

I leave tomorrow for IOA and UF. I am meeting up with Barry on Sunday. Is there a place that you would like to meet up at on that date. I know that we (Barry and I) are meeting up at 8:30 at the entrance of the park. I think we will meet up with MIB999999 at Mythos at 12.

Leaving VERY early January 11 and just can't wait!! We are staying at ASMO and have sooooooooo much planned!! I am going to get some lime green ribbon tonight!!! Can't wait and hope to meet some fellow DISers. Hope everyone has a GREAT trip!!!

We are going during President's Day week. This will be our 4th visit. I start reading the weather forcasts several weeks before leaving but, hey! Weathermen have been known to have their picnics rained out. I usually call a branch of the company I work for in Orlando a few days before we leave and ask what it looks like out of the window. The locals know what the trends are and the old "looking out the window" trick works.

Since our 17yr old daughter has a friend come along, we have been staying at the Villas at the Disney Institute. We have stayed at the Polynesian before.

Am I excited about going? HA! Better believe it!!!! The countdown is ON.

We're leaving Jan. 11th also!! Staying at the POR? I think. LOL I've been putting off arranging gift bags to be sent to the room from WDW florist, in case we get 'the call'. I think with 2 weeks away I will just go ahead and book it!

We're leaving Jan.10 on an obscenely early flight. Just hope we have enough energy for the extra day of touring I thought we'd get by arriving early. I'm so excited but I keep having terrible nightmares about getting their and realizing I forgot to bring everything with me including my passes!!!!!

hey pixiebelle,

We are staying at the lake cecile resort, i thought since it was by the lake it might be romantic to take walks there by the lake shore ( corny, huh?).

Hope you have a great anniversary trip.:crazy:

6 days;8 hours until we leave for AKL we have a 610 am flight - but that means we get the full day there!!!! I feel I have so much to do before I go. I have to get thru all of my reading for classes so I don't have too much to do when I get home(yes my prof assigned us 500 pages of reading for my first week back.)
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just got back 2day but Im going again in March so Im really excited! :D :D

Yes!! January 19-26. We cannot wait. Now that Christmas is over we can concentrate on the trip. We're hoping for good driving weather from Maryland to Florida (no snow pa-leeeese!!).

Hey, we're arriving on the 12th of January too! Our first trip as DVC members. All the family going, so looking forward to staying OKW GV. We leave Baton Rouge on the 11th, staying in Live Oak and arrive at DW on the 12th. I've started collecting a few groceries that we will take along like Tobasco, Grits. . . .things I don't know if we can get in Fl.:)

:D :pinkbounc

No poohangel, not corny at all! that sounds wonderful!!!!!! I think that will be a great way to be romantic for your anniversary! And when you go to the MK..make sure and stay for the fireworks....that will end a beautiful day for you and your groom! :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I leave in 29 days! I am pre-packed already, I just have to add a few things! I can hardly wait, All Star Sports-here I COME!:D

We're leaving to drive down in 23 days!!!! Yeah!!! We expect to get to the Poly either late Sun., the 27, or early the 28. We're driving down with my 1 yo son, so he'll determine how quick we get there!

Arriving on Jan. 27th- feb. 5th! our first stay at the Contemporary can't wait!!!

37 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I've already started packing!!!!!! all those "little things" I've been living on these boards for the last month! (at least 3-4 hours a day!!!!) THANKS TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARDS FOR HELPING ME PLAN OUR TRIP. LOTS OF GREAT THREADS!! this is our FIRST trip to Disney. Staying at All Sports 9 days and 8 nights! :-) Rooms are booked and flights are now booked. Question for you veterans. Our flights have made me reconsider our intial choice for tickets. We won't be getting in until 11:30p.m. SAT 9th and will be leaving 6:00 a.m. SUNDAY 17th. Since it's Feb we will just use the pool and not the water parks. Day of arrival and day of departure we won't be going to parks because of the time. We were going to get the Ultimate Park Hopper but this seems unnecessary now. Park Hopper Plus be the way to go now? Able to go back and forth between parks on these right?

We'll arrive at AKL Saturday, then on to CR on Monday! It's only second stay onsite for DH and me, and the first ever for our kids. We are all so excited!

Hey Mom of 5 we will be arriving at AKL for 8 days on sat. as well. I hope you have a great trip.

15 days and counting for our family. I think I'm just about to go nuts thinking about it. I started packing last night!! Especially with 4 inches of snow on the ground and gray skies here, Disney dreaming is taking over my entire existence.

My brother in law and his family are leaving for Disney tonight after work. Please say a prayer for their safe journey south, since they are traveling through an area that received a lot of snow and ice.

We are going for our 6th anniversary! LOL! I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter