Any podcast guest that makes you groan?

Can we take down this thread? To many off topic conversations going on , plus I really don't like the topic to begin with. I've been a listener when all you could do is listen. After listening for awhile I joined the boards. The team, old and new have become a 2nd distant family. One I haven't meet in person however one I would defend / fight to the death. I just don't like someone talking about someone hiding behind a keyboard. I have high anxiety levels , 3 times I felt like I was having a heart attack , 2 of those times by ambulance I was brought to the hospital. Now when I feel an anxiety attack coming on, I turn on my Apple TV, lay on the couch, watch dis unplugged, daily fix whatever. The Dis team has helped my sickness, and anxiety attacks, by bringing me to my happy place. I owe them, for me it's more then just a place to get Disney news. I vote close this thread and take it down .
I don't agree that it should be taken down, look at how we all stood up and purposely pushed this thread off topic.
There's been som pretty nice things said about the team here, and I'm sure if Nikki felt it crossed a line, she'd have done what she needs to do.

Apologizing to Ray Romano is preposterous.

Can we take down this thread? To many off topic conversations going on , plus I really don't like the topic to begin with. I've been a listener when all you could do is listen. After listening for awhile I joined the boards. The team, old and new have become a 2nd distant family. One I haven't meet in person however one I would defend / fight to the death. I just don't like someone talking about someone hiding behind a keyboard. I have high anxiety levels , 3 times I felt like I was having a heart attack , 2 of those times by ambulance I was brought to the hospital. Now when I feel an anxiety attack coming on, I turn on my Apple TV, lay on the couch, watch dis unplugged, daily fix whatever. The Dis team has helped my sickness, and anxiety attacks, by bringing me to my happy place. I owe them, for me it's more then just a place to get Disney news. I vote close this thread and take it down .

Feel free to use the report button. It will probably stay open until Nikki thinks it crosses a line. I believe she also stated this early on in the thread.

More Abby pics!!!!! :teeth: This is where I wave my picket sign. Not that I would actually picket the show. And let me apologize to the West coast team. i am horribly behind. Love all of you!!!!
I guess I can admit JL. My 2 year old is in love with her and pays way more attention to her than to me. So yes i am jealous!!!!! :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter