Anyone actually receive the new planner?

Got mine today in Hawaii!!!!!!

Found the magnet too, wouldn't have noticed if someone didn't mention it here! :)

This is my first year to receive the planner. I was ticked off that I had to pay my dues and DVC couldn't get me their yearly info in a timely manner. I guess I'm also ticked that DVC hasn't sent me my DCL tags and I'm leaving in a week for the cruise. Is MS always this incompetent?

Still nothing here in Minnesota.

HAWAII???? How the heck did it make it across there before it gets to mid America? Maybe the mail bag got stuck in a snow bank or this awful cold weather we have had the past month.

Got ours yesterday (1-24-08) in Louisiana :thumbsup2 . The magnet is a nice reminder of my member number, but I really don't think it's that big a deal :confused3 . So, to those of you who accidentally threw it away, you're really not missing much.

:wave2:

I was shocked to get mine ahead of the rest of the states. Our usual mailing time is at least a week.

We haven't seen anything! I realized my planner was really late, but now I'm bummed about not getting a Christmas card. We've NEVER gotten one! :confused3

OK, it finally arrived to WV (outside Wash. DC/Western MD). I'm glad as we leave tomorrow AM for WDW/Cruise and didn't want it sitting on the front porch for 10 days....!

Received ours today in Texas. It appears that MS just sent this out earlier this week and not last month like they have been telling us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter