Anyone actually receive the new planner?

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
We haven't seen anything here, and I was just wondering if anyone has actually gotten the new planner yet.

Sorry for the typo in the title!

We haven't seen anything here, and I was just wondering if anyone has actually gotten the new planner yet.

Well Diane, I guess everyone will get one in the last week of December as that is all the time left in the end of the year!!! I mean, why didn't they just say by Dec. 31 st. instead of having us keep checking the mailbox!!:rolleyes1

It will be interesting to see when we get ours and the Christmas card also as we live in Calgary. We bought Nov 17 and have not received our pin numbers or membership cards yet. ;) We did get our annual passes by fed ex so far!:thumbsup2

Haven't seen anything yet.

P.S.: Diane, I fixed your title. Are you aware you could have edited the title yourself? (Edit button, Go advanced, Edit Title, Save)

Haven't seen anything yet.

P.S.: Diane, I fixed your title. Are you aware you could have edited the title yourself? (Edit button, Go advanced, Edit Title, Save)

Bill, I used to edit titles all the time, but for some reason I couldn't get it to work there.

card - yes
planner - no

Merry Christmas to all!:)

all i want for Christmas is the CRV:wizard:

We also just got our card yesterday, the snowflake thing is different but too much of a challenge for a holiday week. Nice idea but it's too much like find the hidden Mickey. :)

No planner either, no problem, I usually use the on-line stuff anyway.

Have a great and safe holiday everybody.:santa:

Not here. I guess all those adjustments will be making this new planner something we all have to read thoroughly. I'll be bringing the card with me on our trip to the east coast...there are a lot of hidden things to find. I didn't read the small print, and was happy to find a hidden Mickey:rotfl: Thanks for pointing out the challenge, Jeremy&Susan!

Bobbi:goodvibes

West Coaster chiming in, nothing yet - no card/no planner:rolleyes:

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!

NY

Card-Yes, arrived yesterday

Planner- No (hoping that since I posted this already, it is sitting in my mailbox!) ;)

card yes, planner no. Looking for it when I get home!

Here in Jersey:

christmas card came yesterday.

no planner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter