Anyone actually receive the new planner?

Nothing yet, hopefully tomorrow so we have something to do with the Dis going down.

When we were at the SSR DVC center on 12/16 we were given the new planner. The guide told us that we were probably the first people to get it as they had just got it that day. I'd think they'd be sending it out soon.

No fancy cut out and color it yourself masks or any arts and crafts in the new one :)

Nothing yet, hopefully tomorrow so we have something to do with the Dis going down.

The Dis is going down? Why don't some of my best friends tell me these things! :)

The planner has the destinations and points charts for everything you can do with the DVC. It includes the 8 DVC resorts, of course, plus all of the Disney resort hotels and cruises that you can use. It also includes the II, Concierge, etc. Rules and fees are also included to help you understand everything. DH spend a lot of time looking and dreaming and planning with our planner. (We do a lot more dreaming than planning by the way.)

I am really getting inpatient about the new planner.

We got them in October last year.

I know they are only booking Disneyland Paris until May 15th right now, as they reportedly have not been given DVC availability for dates after that yet. So I'm thinking until things like this are pinned down, the planner will be delayed.

I know they are only booking Disneyland Paris until May 15th right now, as they reportedly have not been given DVC availability for dates after that yet. So I'm thinking until things like this are pinned down, the planner will be delayed.

Also, technically the earliest one can book a ressie is at 11 mos, we currently have that info with the present planner. I think it would have to be out the latest by the end of January so that ressies could then be made for '09.

I have the new planner but.....pages 69-76 were duplicated and pages 61-68 were omitted.
If the copy I have was printed in large quantities, I would expect a little more of a delay. Hopefully I just have an advance copy.

What's missing is all the mainland Hotels from Disney Collection.

No Planner in Massachusetts yet either :confused3 And I didn't get a holiday card - I wonder if one of the kids opened it and threw it out - or maybe I just too new:eek:

I have the new planner but.....pages 69-76 were duplicated and pages 61-68 were omitted.
If the copy I have was printed in large quantities, I would expect a little more of a delay. Hopefully I just have an advance copy.

What's missing is all the mainland Hotels from Disney Collection.

When did you get your flawed copy? This is the first report of someone actually getting one!

It will be interesting to see when we get ours and the Christmas card also as we live in Calgary. We bought Nov 17 and have not received our pin numbers or membership cards yet. ;) We did get our annual passes by fed ex so far!:thumbsup2

You can call us at MS and get your club ID and pin number to enable you to get online. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter