Anyone actually receive the new planner?

Still no planner here, so I went ahead and called MS.

As much as I'd like to rant about busy #'s and wait times, I'll refrain.

Long story short, I should've gotten it by now. The CM I spoke with filled out a form stating I hadn't received it, and hopefully I'll get it "soon". No idea of how long.

On the plus side, he was super helpful in answering my questions that aren't on the website.

So, if you don't have yours yet, I suggest calling. He was really surprised that I didn't have it.

I got TWO! :goodvibes Well, actually, one arrived in the mailbox about a week ago with my name on it...and one arrived a few days later with my husband's name on it. Unfortunately, due to its size, they had both been FOLDED to fit in the mailbox, which means they're both slightly damaged...I learned later that when we moved and I changed my address one the DVC member website, it only changed MY address and not his. So apparently with 2 different addresses for 2 different owners, we each got one...one which went to the new address, and one that was probably forwarded by the post office to the new address. This works out nicely because I want to keep my hands on MINE and he can take HIS to work where he regularly preaches DVC to his coworkers! (Or maybe our guide made sure he had his own because of all the referrals he keeps sending her way!:lmao: )

I got mine yesterday in Louisiana :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I enjoyed looking thru it last night, even reading all the stuff I already know - I got to get a life :cool1: :cool1:

I just spoke with MS and was told that she would see what she can do, but that I can also request one at DVCmember.com

I guess that I will go check it out.

We just closed back in December. For those of you who have been DVC members for a while, is DVC usually this late and unorganized???

I requested on from the website last week. I got an email saying they would request one be sent from me but told me they are sent from another location. So now the waiting game begins again

I just spoke with MS and was told that she would see what she can do, but that I can also request one at DVCmember.com

I guess that I will go check it out.

We just closed back in December. For those of you who have been DVC members for a while, is DVC usually this late and unorganized???

Don't think late and unorganized is necessarily the case, just mailing out thousands of things at a time can tie up the post office pretty well.

We've been members since 2003, and have always gotten mailings in a timely manner. For whatever reason, just not this time.

I'm beyond annoyed. And since is my first year as a member, I don't think they've made a great first impression. I was told a second one would be on the way to me but it hasn't arrived yet either. So I wait and wait for that... and assorted late tax forms too. :rolleyes1

I have done a lot of bulk mailing myself, and I can tell you that a lot of the time it is NOT the fault of the mailer, but often IS the fault of the post office. Usually the post office on YOUR end too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter