Anyone been on the Mysteries, Myths, and Legends tour or others?

chiefbrody

Earning My Ears
We just got the Spring issue of the Disney magazine and on page 16 there is a story about the Mysteries, Myths, and Legends tour. I cant seem to find anything about it on the Disneyland website. The only tours listed are:

Discover the Magic
A Walk in Walt's Footsteps
Premiere
Welcome to Disneyland

Is this Mysteries tour still available? Has anyone done it? Was it worth the $25.00? We are trying to decide if the Fantasmic buffett is worth the money or should we try something else? Are there other tours available that are not listed on the website?

Thanks for your help.

Tink33 & I did the Mysteries tour last November, and it was fun. I do believe that they only do this during the Halloween season.

I would like to do the Discover the Magic tour. That one looks like fun when trying to find the treasure & figure out the clues.

I saw this as well, and would have loved to go on the tour. It sounds like a Halloween type time of year tour. Bummer they don't offer it duing the rest of the year.

chiefbrody said:
We just got the Spring issue of the Disney magazine and on page 16 there is a story about the Mysteries, Myths, and Legends tour. I cant seem to find anything about it on the Disneyland website. The only tours listed are:

Discover the Magic
A Walk in Walt's Footsteps
Premiere
Welcome to Disneyland

Is this Mysteries tour still available? Has anyone done it? Was it worth the $25.00? We are trying to decide if the Fantasmic buffett is worth the money or should we try something else? Are there other tours available that are not listed on the website?

Thanks for your help.

We did the Mysteries, Myth & Legends tour along with 4 of our friends last November. To be honest, none of us were crazy about it. In fact, we were all pretty disappointed. I guess we were just expecting something different. We were hoping the stories would be more park/Disney related. It seemed like everything was rushed and if you couldn't keep up, you missed most of the story. Anyway, if you end up doing it let us know if your experience was any different.

Our tour wasn't rushed. I think it is something you would do if you want to do EVERYTHING that Disney offers. I wouldn't recommend it to the casual visitor.

My favorite story was the one about the snowman on the mountain...

I just called Disneyland.... Apparently there was a typo in the article. They will not offer this tour again until the Fall.

Has anyone tried the Discover the Magic tour? I have a 9 yo and 6 yo. Would they like it or would my 9 yo get bored? Is it worth the $$'s?

Thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter