Anyone cruising soon...need a HUGE favor!!!!

kamgen

DIS Veteran
Okay, I need a huge favor from a fellow DIS member who is cruising soon!

A friend of mine's son lost his Castaway Cay visor at California Adventure this past weekend and is devastated...it was his favorite thing.....
I know some of you DIS people understand! :)

Well, if anyone is cruising soon and would pick up another one, I would love to send it to him!!! I could reimuburse the costs and the shipping cost. Please let me know if you can help!!!!!

Thanks,
Kamy

Kamy,

We aren't going until Jan 16th, but if no one picks one up before then I'll be glad to get it for you..

Thanks jag! Hopefully someone will be able to do it before then. If not, I will let you know!!!!!

Kamy

Kamy -
I am going on the 12/14 cruise and would be happy to get it for you. Color? Size? Design - if there are choices. I did not make it to the shops on CC last time, and would love an excuse to shop this time. You can PM me with details - address, etc., unless someone traveling earlier replies.

--Suzanne

We're going on the 12/15/02 Wonder cruise.

I'd be happy to get it for you. I'd just need to know exactly what it is you're looking for and where to send it when I get back. If you would like me to get it for you all e-mail me and let me know.

HI Paul and Kaye!
See you on the Wonder! Remember to wear your Christmas Hawaiian shirts - we will be wearing the blue t-shirts with DIS Cruisears on the front and be at the front of the ship as it sails!

Also a big hello to Chuck and Rita - see you there!! And I'll remember to bring the information from the Polynesian.

We leave in 6 hours, give or take a few minutes!

Safe flying/driving!
Clear skies!
And calm seas!

Rae, Tom and Michael

Rae,

Just wanted to wish you a wonderful cruise. Hope you have calm seas and beautiful weather. Enjoy Castaway Cay!!

Nancy

Rae
Happy voyage ! Say HI to mom for us..
Kim & Bette

A kid's size visor? What color? We will be on CC on friday and I can see what I can do!

I will post more info on the visor tomorrow. Hopefully one of you nice DIS folks can grab it for me!!!!!

Kamy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter