Anyone else addicted to Cirque du Soliel's Fire Within?

Luckymommyx2

Wishing you a magical day
It's on Bravo again tonight! I wish it was longer than half an hour because that's not near long enough! It just amazes me how hard these people work and the things that they can do with their bodies! My dream is to see one of the shows in person one day.

We've been taping them. What an amazing series! The amount of work and stress that goes in a Cirque show is just mind boggling.

Looks like tonight is going to be rough. I think those poor ladies who had the multi trapeze act are going to get their act changed yet again.

I agree that the triple trapeze is in for yet another change. I think Raquel has been handling the changes well but Stella is letting her emotions show a little more. I also think that Gareth and Ashley are in for a change, especially since they didn't do so well in front of Guy at the presentation. I haven't seen much of Oleg's acrobatics nor the twins' aerial straps recently. I am anxious to hear Adrian perform more. He seems to have such a strong, captivating voice. I guess that just about covers everyone. I'll be tuning in tonight to see what the coaches say to the cast....it will be interesting!

I really cheering for Garth. At first he seemed like a jerk, but he seems to have a real sense of commitment since he left and came back. Its got to be hard with his Mom so sick at home. He has come so far working with Ashley, but I agree that Gee did not look pleased when Garth lost his balance at fell during the presentation.

How about that lady who came in from Quedam. Given her experience, I thought she would do great, but she seems to be having a lot of trouble adapting to the new show. If she doesn't pull it together soon, I think she might be out of a job.

There is so much going on, they aught to call it Soap Du Soliel.

Olga is going to have to pull it together, especially since her dad is one of the coaches and since the Varekai is built around her. I liked her in Quidam but I was a little disappointed watching her in last week's episode. I think/hope that she's just having a hard time adjusting to being home with her parent's and having to leave all of her friends in London. We'll see but I'm rooting for her!

I was suprised that they built this around Olga, I didn't think her Quidam act pas very riviting. She better suck it up and stop abusing chocolate! ( I can say that b/c I'm not her!;) )

I didn't think Gareth would come back and I thought that his partner and the new guy were doing so much better. I hope they can improve.

I can't imaging working that hard for anything, but for Cirque I would try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter