anyone know of any good Teva sales?

dznynut

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any good web Teva sales? I have a pair of leather ones, but would like some nylon ones for our WDW in July. I see lots of water in our future and would like some that would dry quickly.

I got my leather circuits on reioutlet.com for $39.95, limited sizes but had a few different styles. Check it out.

Ebay has TONS of Teva sandals - lots of them are brand new. I got my daughter a pair of brand new ones for only $l0.00 and my son a pair for $15.00. Also got my three year old a pair of very gently used ones for only $6.00. Good luck!

Julie:pinkbounc

I got my teva circuits for 36 on the teva sight. they have a sale section. and you can also go to reioutlets.com and then go to google.com and try teva discounted sandals and it brings up a whole bunch of sights for teva's on sale!

Sports Authority has all of their sandals on sale this week (5/27-6/2) 25% off. I got my $40 Nike sandals for $30 today. We're going back to get dh new Tevas later this week. :) HTH!

Thanks for all the tips! I think I'll let my fingers do the walking and ckeck out some websites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter